Business almost as usual in snowy Camden
SNOW is still coming down across north London this morning threatening an interruption to services across the area.
In Camden traffic wardens have been called off side roads in the north of the borough while street cleaning was suspended to make way for the gritters.
A comment on Camden’s website read: “We are currently not enforcing parking on side roads in the north of the borough. Main roads in the north of the borough, and all roads in the south of the borough are being enforced as normal. Our street cleansing service is currently suspended to enable staff to clear pavements.”
Meanwhile Cantelowes Skate Park was closed because of the icy conditions.
Priority for gritting was being given to main roads and pavements across the area and no schools have yet been closed by the weather.
You may also want to watch:
Most youngsters were already enjoying the frosty weather and the festive look it brought to Hampstead and Highgate.
Send in your snow pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 5 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 6 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 7 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 8 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 9 Prince William brings environmental Earthshot Prize ceremony to Ally Pally
- 10 Top producer gives hit making masterclass