WATERLOW PARK: How many were in favour of play scheme?
Cllr Flick Rea claims that Camden Council consulted with residents, Friends groups, park users and local children about a new playground in Waterlow Park – we would like to know when this consultation took place, how many people were consulted and ho
Cllr Flick Rea claims that Camden Council consulted with ''residents, Friends' groups, park users and local children'' about a new playground in Waterlow Park - we would like to know when this consultation took place, how many people were consulted and how many were in favour of the scheme, before embarking on a 'new consultation' about location.
As far as we know, very few local residents, including ourselves, were aware of the proposed scheme before the last consultation lasting just seven days (December 7-14). Thus, there might well be no-one in favour of the scheme except Camden! Some facts and figures would be useful.
Can we have an assurance from Cllr Rea that the new consultation will establish, first and foremost, just how many people are in favour of the scheme, before proceeding further about location, etc.
We would also like clarification about the length of the consultation period and the form it will take, so as to allow all interested parties to contribute, and not only those with access to computers and mobile phones (as in the last consultation).
You may also want to watch:
Ken & Polly Gaw
Cromwell Avenue, N6
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 8 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 9 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?