WATERLOW PARK: How many were in favour of play scheme?
Cllr Flick Rea claims that Camden Council consulted with residents, Friends groups, park users and local children about a new playground in Waterlow Park – we would like to know when this consultation took place, how many people were consulted and ho
Cllr Flick Rea claims that Camden Council consulted with ''residents, Friends' groups, park users and local children'' about a new playground in Waterlow Park - we would like to know when this consultation took place, how many people were consulted and how many were in favour of the scheme, before embarking on a 'new consultation' about location.
As far as we know, very few local residents, including ourselves, were aware of the proposed scheme before the last consultation lasting just seven days (December 7-14). Thus, there might well be no-one in favour of the scheme except Camden! Some facts and figures would be useful.
Can we have an assurance from Cllr Rea that the new consultation will establish, first and foremost, just how many people are in favour of the scheme, before proceeding further about location, etc.
We would also like clarification about the length of the consultation period and the form it will take, so as to allow all interested parties to contribute, and not only those with access to computers and mobile phones (as in the last consultation).
You may also want to watch:
Ken & Polly Gaw
Cromwell Avenue, N6
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 5 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 6 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 9 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill