WATERLOW PARK: How many were in favour of play scheme?
Cllr Flick Rea claims that Camden Council consulted with residents, Friends groups, park users and local children about a new playground in Waterlow Park – we would like to know when this consultation took place, how many people were consulted and ho
Cllr Flick Rea claims that Camden Council consulted with ''residents, Friends' groups, park users and local children'' about a new playground in Waterlow Park - we would like to know when this consultation took place, how many people were consulted and how many were in favour of the scheme, before embarking on a 'new consultation' about location.
As far as we know, very few local residents, including ourselves, were aware of the proposed scheme before the last consultation lasting just seven days (December 7-14). Thus, there might well be no-one in favour of the scheme except Camden! Some facts and figures would be useful.
Can we have an assurance from Cllr Rea that the new consultation will establish, first and foremost, just how many people are in favour of the scheme, before proceeding further about location, etc.
We would also like clarification about the length of the consultation period and the form it will take, so as to allow all interested parties to contribute, and not only those with access to computers and mobile phones (as in the last consultation).
You may also want to watch:
Ken & Polly Gaw
Cromwell Avenue, N6
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 7 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 8 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 9 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 10 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin