WATCH: Video shows London bus on fire on Finchley Road
- Credit: Archant
This shocking video shows a London bus on fire outside Finchley and Frognal station.
The double decker was evacuated and fortunately nobody was injured,
The London fire brigade were called at 7.25pm on August 13and two fire engines arrived on the scene 10 minutes later. The 113 bus had just departed the O2 centre on Finchley Road and was heading towards its final destination of Edgware Road before it was forced to pull up.
The video shows a security guard risking his own life as he attempted to exstuingish the fire himself shortly before a minor explosion.
The A41 was shut both ways so that emergency services could clear the scene and recover the burning bus.
You may also want to watch:
A Transport for London spokeswoman said: “There were no injuries sustained by the passengers or driver and investigations as to the cause of the incident are under way.”
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 10 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown