WATCH: Video shows London bus on fire on Finchley Road
- Credit: Archant
This shocking video shows a London bus on fire outside Finchley and Frognal station.
The double decker was evacuated and fortunately nobody was injured,
The London fire brigade were called at 7.25pm on August 13and two fire engines arrived on the scene 10 minutes later. The 113 bus had just departed the O2 centre on Finchley Road and was heading towards its final destination of Edgware Road before it was forced to pull up.
The video shows a security guard risking his own life as he attempted to exstuingish the fire himself shortly before a minor explosion.
The A41 was shut both ways so that emergency services could clear the scene and recover the burning bus.
You may also want to watch:
A Transport for London spokeswoman said: “There were no injuries sustained by the passengers or driver and investigations as to the cause of the incident are under way.”
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music for 'healthy hedonists'
- 5 Porsche driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police
- 6 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 7 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 8 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 9 Sabrina Francis made Camden's first Black woman mayor
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure