WATCH: Video shows London bus on fire on Finchley Road
- Credit: Archant
This shocking video shows a London bus on fire outside Finchley and Frognal station.
The double decker was evacuated and fortunately nobody was injured,
The London fire brigade were called at 7.25pm on August 13and two fire engines arrived on the scene 10 minutes later. The 113 bus had just departed the O2 centre on Finchley Road and was heading towards its final destination of Edgware Road before it was forced to pull up.
The video shows a security guard risking his own life as he attempted to exstuingish the fire himself shortly before a minor explosion.
The A41 was shut both ways so that emergency services could clear the scene and recover the burning bus.
You may also want to watch:
A Transport for London spokeswoman said: “There were no injuries sustained by the passengers or driver and investigations as to the cause of the incident are under way.”
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?