‘Vulnerable’ man found dead after going missing from the Whittington
- Credit: Archant
A man’s body was found in Holloway yesterday afternoon after he went missing from hospital while receiving mental health treatment
Dominic White, 27, had been reported missing on Wednesday.
He was last seen leaving the Whittington Hospital at about 6.45pm.
When he first went missing, a police spokesman said: “Officers are concerned for his safety and well being as he was at hospital regarding mental health treatment and he is considered extremely vulnerable.”
Mr White’s body was found near a sub station in Stock Orchard Crescent at about 2.15pm yesterday. The death is currently being treated as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
A Whittington Health spokeswoman said: “We understand Dominic White left our emergency department and died shortly afterwards.
“We were very sorry to hear this sad news and we have started an investigation.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 5 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 6 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 7 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 8 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
“Camden and Islington Mental Health NHS Trust will be liaising with us on the investigation.”