‘Vulnerable’ man found dead after going missing from the Whittington
- Credit: Archant
A man’s body was found in Holloway yesterday afternoon after he went missing from hospital while receiving mental health treatment
Dominic White, 27, had been reported missing on Wednesday.
He was last seen leaving the Whittington Hospital at about 6.45pm.
When he first went missing, a police spokesman said: “Officers are concerned for his safety and well being as he was at hospital regarding mental health treatment and he is considered extremely vulnerable.”
Mr White’s body was found near a sub station in Stock Orchard Crescent at about 2.15pm yesterday. The death is currently being treated as unexplained.
A Whittington Health spokeswoman said: “We understand Dominic White left our emergency department and died shortly afterwards.
“We were very sorry to hear this sad news and we have started an investigation.
- 1 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 2 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 3 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 4 'It's a lovely community': The Bull reopens under new management
- 5 Golders Green school rated 'inadequate' for second time
- 6 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 7 Camden, Westminster raids as 14 arrested in sex trafficking warrants
- 8 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 9 Thunderstorms to hit London this evening warns Met Office
- 10 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
“Camden and Islington Mental Health NHS Trust will be liaising with us on the investigation.”