‘Vulnerable’ man found dead after going missing from the Whittington
- Credit: Archant
A man’s body was found in Holloway yesterday afternoon after he went missing from hospital while receiving mental health treatment
Dominic White, 27, had been reported missing on Wednesday.
He was last seen leaving the Whittington Hospital at about 6.45pm.
When he first went missing, a police spokesman said: “Officers are concerned for his safety and well being as he was at hospital regarding mental health treatment and he is considered extremely vulnerable.”
Mr White’s body was found near a sub station in Stock Orchard Crescent at about 2.15pm yesterday. The death is currently being treated as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
A Whittington Health spokeswoman said: “We understand Dominic White left our emergency department and died shortly afterwards.
“We were very sorry to hear this sad news and we have started an investigation.
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 6 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 7 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park
“Camden and Islington Mental Health NHS Trust will be liaising with us on the investigation.”