‘Vulnerable’ man found dead after going missing from the Whittington
- Credit: Archant
A man’s body was found in Holloway yesterday afternoon after he went missing from hospital while receiving mental health treatment
Dominic White, 27, had been reported missing on Wednesday.
He was last seen leaving the Whittington Hospital at about 6.45pm.
When he first went missing, a police spokesman said: “Officers are concerned for his safety and well being as he was at hospital regarding mental health treatment and he is considered extremely vulnerable.”
Mr White’s body was found near a sub station in Stock Orchard Crescent at about 2.15pm yesterday. The death is currently being treated as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
A Whittington Health spokeswoman said: “We understand Dominic White left our emergency department and died shortly afterwards.
“We were very sorry to hear this sad news and we have started an investigation.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 5 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 6 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 7 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 8 Hampstead Heath guru Diane is 'a lifeline' for women's walking group
- 9 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 10 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
“Camden and Islington Mental Health NHS Trust will be liaising with us on the investigation.”