‘Vulnerable’ man found dead after going missing from the Whittington
- Credit: Archant
A man’s body was found in Holloway yesterday afternoon after he went missing from hospital while receiving mental health treatment
Dominic White, 27, had been reported missing on Wednesday.
He was last seen leaving the Whittington Hospital at about 6.45pm.
When he first went missing, a police spokesman said: “Officers are concerned for his safety and well being as he was at hospital regarding mental health treatment and he is considered extremely vulnerable.”
Mr White’s body was found near a sub station in Stock Orchard Crescent at about 2.15pm yesterday. The death is currently being treated as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
A Whittington Health spokeswoman said: “We understand Dominic White left our emergency department and died shortly afterwards.
“We were very sorry to hear this sad news and we have started an investigation.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 10 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
“Camden and Islington Mental Health NHS Trust will be liaising with us on the investigation.”