VIDEO Young Readers’ Edition: How does the media portray young people and youth culture?
‘Ask not what your country con do for you – ask what you can do for your country’ – John F Kennedy
North London supports young people in many ways.
Young people are given aspirations and their quality of life is enhanced through leisure activities as well as educational and vocational enterprises.
But, what do young people give in return?
This is the topic for discussion today. Everyone is invited to join this discussion which will be taking place on Ham&High’s Facebook wall and Twitter profile - and via this website.
You may also want to watch:
The links for these are provided under ‘Related Links’ next to this news feed.
Young people living in north London are especially welcome to share how they contribute to our communities.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 9 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 10 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing