VIDEO Young Readers’ Edition: How does the media portray young people and youth culture?
‘Ask not what your country con do for you – ask what you can do for your country’ – John F Kennedy
North London supports young people in many ways.
Young people are given aspirations and their quality of life is enhanced through leisure activities as well as educational and vocational enterprises.
But, what do young people give in return?
This is the topic for discussion today. Everyone is invited to join this discussion which will be taking place on Ham&High’s Facebook wall and Twitter profile - and via this website.
You may also want to watch:
The links for these are provided under ‘Related Links’ next to this news feed.
Young people living in north London are especially welcome to share how they contribute to our communities.
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 8 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 9 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 10 Singing in a choir can 'change the world and boost mental health'