Crouch End vegan burger takeaway opens - with Finchley Road to follow
- Credit: Ready Burger
A vegan burger takeaway has opened in Crouch End – with another store to open in Finchley Road this summer.
Ready Burger, a new plant-based business in Park Road, next to Kiss The Sky bar, welcomed customers for takeaway on May 17, with delivery available from next month.
Its fast-food menu includes The Big Ready, The Chicken Challenger, and The Saver Menu Double Cheeseburger.
Customers can order from a digital kiosk and collect their food from a “collection hatch”, with two small tables outside.
Ready Burger co-founder Max Miller said: “We set out to bring a host of great tasting, affordable fast food to everybody.
You may also want to watch:
“Whether a vegetarian, vegan or a meat eater, our menus are designed to offer food that tastes amazing, which almost anyone can enjoy, but doesn’t cost the earth – in more ways than one.
“At Ready Burger, we’re on a mission to revolutionise the fast-food industry with our new plant-based concept and we’ve been overwhelmed by the positive feedback we’ve had in taste trials and introductions so far.”
- 1 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 2 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 3 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 4 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 5 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 6 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 7 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 8 My view: Hampstead could change a lot in the coming years, for the better
- 9 Farrell hailed as Saracens storm to 60-0 play-off win at Ealing
- 10 Shakespeare comedy and children's shows at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
A date for the Finchley Road opening, at 14/15 Frognal Parade, is yet to be confirmed – but the store is set for “late summer”.