Crouch End vegan burger takeaway opens - with Finchley Road to follow
- Credit: Ready Burger
A vegan burger takeaway has opened in Crouch End – with another store to open in Finchley Road this summer.
Ready Burger, a new plant-based business in Park Road, next to Kiss The Sky bar, welcomed customers for takeaway on May 17, with delivery available from next month.
Its fast-food menu includes The Big Ready, The Chicken Challenger, and The Saver Menu Double Cheeseburger.
Customers can order from a digital kiosk and collect their food from a “collection hatch”, with two small tables outside.
Ready Burger co-founder Max Miller said: “We set out to bring a host of great tasting, affordable fast food to everybody.
“Whether a vegetarian, vegan or a meat eater, our menus are designed to offer food that tastes amazing, which almost anyone can enjoy, but doesn’t cost the earth – in more ways than one.
“At Ready Burger, we’re on a mission to revolutionise the fast-food industry with our new plant-based concept and we’ve been overwhelmed by the positive feedback we’ve had in taste trials and introductions so far.”
- 1 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 2 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 3 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 4 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 5 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 6 Golders Green school hosts reunion ahead of closure
- 7 Fans pray for Bosco 'and his big stick' as he goes into surgery
- 8 George Michael's Highgate piano to be auctioned off
- 9 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 10 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
A date for the Finchley Road opening, at 14/15 Frognal Parade, is yet to be confirmed – but the store is set for “late summer”.