UPDATE: Police find missing Camden Town teenager ‘safe and well’
- Credit: Archant
Police have ended their search for a Camden Town teenager who was missing for three days after she was found “safe and well”.
Fifteen-year-old Nellie O’Leary was reported missing after leaving her family home, in York Way, at about 4pm on Sunday.
But in a statement released today, police said: “She has returned safe and well. We thank the media for their assistance.”
Police have launched an appeal to find a Camden Town teenager who has been missing for nearly three days.
You may also want to watch:
Fifteen-year-old Nellie O’Leary was last seen when she left her family home, in York Way, at about 4pm on Sunday.
She is known to regularly visit Camden, Haringey and Islington.
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 8 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 9 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 10 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
Nellie is white, 5ft5ins tall, with a slim build and long brown hair.
She was wearing a blue ‘Stone Island’ coat, black leggings, white frilly socks, and black and white Nike Huarache trainers, when she was last seen.
Anyone with information on Nellie’s whereabouts is asked to call Camden Missing Persons Unit on 101, quoting reference number: 16MIS007498.