UPDATE: Police find missing Camden Town teenager ‘safe and well’
- Credit: Archant
Police have ended their search for a Camden Town teenager who was missing for three days after she was found “safe and well”.
Fifteen-year-old Nellie O’Leary was reported missing after leaving her family home, in York Way, at about 4pm on Sunday.
But in a statement released today, police said: “She has returned safe and well. We thank the media for their assistance.”
Police have launched an appeal to find a Camden Town teenager who has been missing for nearly three days.
You may also want to watch:
Fifteen-year-old Nellie O’Leary was last seen when she left her family home, in York Way, at about 4pm on Sunday.
She is known to regularly visit Camden, Haringey and Islington.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 10 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
Nellie is white, 5ft5ins tall, with a slim build and long brown hair.
She was wearing a blue ‘Stone Island’ coat, black leggings, white frilly socks, and black and white Nike Huarache trainers, when she was last seen.
Anyone with information on Nellie’s whereabouts is asked to call Camden Missing Persons Unit on 101, quoting reference number: 16MIS007498.