UPDATE: Police find missing Camden Town teenager ‘safe and well’
- Credit: Archant
Police have ended their search for a Camden Town teenager who was missing for three days after she was found “safe and well”.
Fifteen-year-old Nellie O’Leary was reported missing after leaving her family home, in York Way, at about 4pm on Sunday.
But in a statement released today, police said: “She has returned safe and well. We thank the media for their assistance.”
Police have launched an appeal to find a Camden Town teenager who has been missing for nearly three days.
You may also want to watch:
Fifteen-year-old Nellie O’Leary was last seen when she left her family home, in York Way, at about 4pm on Sunday.
She is known to regularly visit Camden, Haringey and Islington.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 4 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 5 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 8 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
Nellie is white, 5ft5ins tall, with a slim build and long brown hair.
She was wearing a blue ‘Stone Island’ coat, black leggings, white frilly socks, and black and white Nike Huarache trainers, when she was last seen.
Anyone with information on Nellie’s whereabouts is asked to call Camden Missing Persons Unit on 101, quoting reference number: 16MIS007498.