UPDATE: Police find missing Camden Town teenager ‘safe and well’
- Credit: Archant
Police have ended their search for a Camden Town teenager who was missing for three days after she was found “safe and well”.
Fifteen-year-old Nellie O’Leary was reported missing after leaving her family home, in York Way, at about 4pm on Sunday.
But in a statement released today, police said: “She has returned safe and well. We thank the media for their assistance.”
Police have launched an appeal to find a Camden Town teenager who has been missing for nearly three days.
Fifteen-year-old Nellie O’Leary was last seen when she left her family home, in York Way, at about 4pm on Sunday.
She is known to regularly visit Camden, Haringey and Islington.
- 1 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 2 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 3 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 4 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 5 Belsize Village restaurant hires young Ukrainian refugee
- 6 Covid: Slight rise in admissions but fewer patients in hospital overall
- 7 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 8 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 9 Two-year waitlist for mental health patients at Tavistock Centre
- 10 HGO double bill: modern dress baroque opera as it would have sounded centuries ago
Nellie is white, 5ft5ins tall, with a slim build and long brown hair.
She was wearing a blue ‘Stone Island’ coat, black leggings, white frilly socks, and black and white Nike Huarache trainers, when she was last seen.
Anyone with information on Nellie’s whereabouts is asked to call Camden Missing Persons Unit on 101, quoting reference number: 16MIS007498.