Undercover police operation sees 21 charged with drugs offences – including men from Crouch End, Holloway and Stoke Newington
- Credit: Archant
Men from Crouch End, Holloway and Stoke Newington are among 21 individuals charged with drug dealing offences after an eight-month undercover operation and police raids in Haringey.
Crouch End’s Andrew Mascoll, 49 and of Park Road, pleaded not guilty to supplying class A drugs at Highbury Magistrates’ Court on July 21.
Clayton Earlingham, 56, of Courtney Road in Holloway faces the same charge – he is due to appear in magistrates’ court on September 24.
Meanwhile, Stoke Newington man Sean Rennie, 26, is charged with possession with intent to supply class B drugs. Rennie, of Maury Road, also pleaded not guilty – and he was bailed to appear at Wood Green Crown Court on August 13.
Mascoll, who was remanded in custody, is to appear before the same court on August 8.
You may also want to watch:
The trio’s arrests were part of a complex operation which has seen 15 other men and three women charged with offences including conspiracy to supply class A drugs.
- 1 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 2 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 5 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 6 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 9 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 10 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu