Undercover police operation sees 21 charged with drugs offences – including men from Crouch End, Holloway and Stoke Newington
- Credit: Archant
Men from Crouch End, Holloway and Stoke Newington are among 21 individuals charged with drug dealing offences after an eight-month undercover operation and police raids in Haringey.
Crouch End’s Andrew Mascoll, 49 and of Park Road, pleaded not guilty to supplying class A drugs at Highbury Magistrates’ Court on July 21.
Clayton Earlingham, 56, of Courtney Road in Holloway faces the same charge – he is due to appear in magistrates’ court on September 24.
Meanwhile, Stoke Newington man Sean Rennie, 26, is charged with possession with intent to supply class B drugs. Rennie, of Maury Road, also pleaded not guilty – and he was bailed to appear at Wood Green Crown Court on August 13.
Mascoll, who was remanded in custody, is to appear before the same court on August 8.
You may also want to watch:
The trio’s arrests were part of a complex operation which has seen 15 other men and three women charged with offences including conspiracy to supply class A drugs.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 6 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 7 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 8 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 9 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
- 10 Affordable housing changes for 100 Avenue Road will test Camden's resolve