Two men held on suspicion of murdering teenager in Stroud Green
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of murdering a 17-year-old this week.
On Thursday evening, police arrested a 30-year-old man and a 27-year-old man.
They remain in custody in a south west London police station.
Police were called by London Ambulance Service to Marquis Road, off Stroud Green Road, at 11pm on Tuesday, where they found the teenager, who is from Tottenham, suffering from stab injuries.
Officers arrived on the scene and found a male, aged 17, suffering from stab injuries.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to a central London hospital where he subsequently died.
Formal identification has taken place and the deceased is Gary Scott, 17, from Tottenham.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 9 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 10 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
A post-mortem examination took place at Haringey Mortuary on Thursday, 3 December and gave the cause of death as a stab injury.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command continue to investigate.