Two men held on suspicion of murdering teenager in Stroud Green
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of murdering a 17-year-old this week.
On Thursday evening, police arrested a 30-year-old man and a 27-year-old man.
They remain in custody in a south west London police station.
Police were called by London Ambulance Service to Marquis Road, off Stroud Green Road, at 11pm on Tuesday, where they found the teenager, who is from Tottenham, suffering from stab injuries.
Officers arrived on the scene and found a male, aged 17, suffering from stab injuries.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to a central London hospital where he subsequently died.
Formal identification has taken place and the deceased is Gary Scott, 17, from Tottenham.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 7 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Injury concerns spoil Arsenal's win over Sheffield United
A post-mortem examination took place at Haringey Mortuary on Thursday, 3 December and gave the cause of death as a stab injury.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command continue to investigate.