Two men held on suspicion of murdering teenager in Stroud Green
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of murdering a 17-year-old this week.
On Thursday evening, police arrested a 30-year-old man and a 27-year-old man.
They remain in custody in a south west London police station.
Police were called by London Ambulance Service to Marquis Road, off Stroud Green Road, at 11pm on Tuesday, where they found the teenager, who is from Tottenham, suffering from stab injuries.
Officers arrived on the scene and found a male, aged 17, suffering from stab injuries.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to a central London hospital where he subsequently died.
Formal identification has taken place and the deceased is Gary Scott, 17, from Tottenham.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 5 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 6 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 7 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 8 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 9 Top producer gives hit making masterclass
- 10 Prince William brings environmental Earthshot Prize ceremony to Ally Pally
A post-mortem examination took place at Haringey Mortuary on Thursday, 3 December and gave the cause of death as a stab injury.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command continue to investigate.