Two men held on suspicion of murdering teenager in Stroud Green
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of murdering a 17-year-old this week.
On Thursday evening, police arrested a 30-year-old man and a 27-year-old man.
They remain in custody in a south west London police station.
Police were called by London Ambulance Service to Marquis Road, off Stroud Green Road, at 11pm on Tuesday, where they found the teenager, who is from Tottenham, suffering from stab injuries.
Officers arrived on the scene and found a male, aged 17, suffering from stab injuries.
He was taken to a central London hospital where he subsequently died.
Formal identification has taken place and the deceased is Gary Scott, 17, from Tottenham.
- 1 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 2 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 3 Positives for Arsenal despite missing top four
- 4 Parliament Hill flower shop comes to pupils' rescue
- 5 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 7 Harry Hill's Tony Blair rock opera premieres at Park Theatre
- 8 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 9 Nazanin was 'forced' to sign false confession by Iran
- 10 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
A post-mortem examination took place at Haringey Mortuary on Thursday, 3 December and gave the cause of death as a stab injury.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command continue to investigate.