Two men held on suspicion of murdering teenager in Stroud Green
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of murdering a 17-year-old this week.
On Thursday evening, police arrested a 30-year-old man and a 27-year-old man.
They remain in custody in a south west London police station.
Police were called by London Ambulance Service to Marquis Road, off Stroud Green Road, at 11pm on Tuesday, where they found the teenager, who is from Tottenham, suffering from stab injuries.
Officers arrived on the scene and found a male, aged 17, suffering from stab injuries.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to a central London hospital where he subsequently died.
Formal identification has taken place and the deceased is Gary Scott, 17, from Tottenham.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
A post-mortem examination took place at Haringey Mortuary on Thursday, 3 December and gave the cause of death as a stab injury.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command continue to investigate.