Two men arrested over Daniel Omari Smith murder
TWO further men have been bailed in the investigation into the murder of a 22-year-old electrician on Harrow Road. Daniel Omari Smith was shot dead after buying a takeaway at Kentucky Fried Chicken just before midnight on May 21. Police made their first a
TWO more suspects have been arrested in connection with the murder of a 22-year-old electrician on Harrow Road.
Daniel Omari Smith was shot dead after buying a takeaway at Kentucky Fried Chicken just before midnight on May 21.
Police made earlier arrests on May 24, July 21, July 29 and August 2, but the suspects were all later released on bail.
Detectives have now arrested another two men, also both aged 21, who answered bail at a central London police station on 11 August.
You may also want to watch:
They were further bailed to the 14 October pending further enquiries.
Detectives continue to appeal for witnesses and information after a murder in Paddington.
- 1 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 4 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 5 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 6 Four charged following reports of antisemitism in St John's Wood
- 7 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 8 Theatre review: Crouch End and Upminster collide in modern love story
- 9 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 10 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
DI Mark Brookes, from the team investigating the murder, said: "We believe this is likely to be gang-related and was a case of mistaken identity."
A reward of up to �20,000 is being offered for information leading to an arrest and prosecution.
Anyone who can assist the inquiry should call the Incident Room on 020 8733 4704.
Anyone who wishes to remain anonymous can call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.