TV audience as Arsenal take on Chelsea's Carling Cup conquerors
Arsenal s Coca-Cola Cup quarter-final at Burnley will be live on TV. The clash at Turf Moor is to be shown on Sky Sports on Tuesday 2 December. Burnley say they expect a crowd close to its 22,000 capacity. The Clarets knocked out Chelsea at Stamford Bridg
Arsenal's Coca-Cola Cup quarter-final at Burnley will be live on TV.
The clash at Turf Moor is to be shown on Sky Sports on Tuesday 2 December. Burnley say they expect a crowd close to its 22,000 capacity.
The Clarets knocked out Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in the last round and manager Owen Coyle is looking forward to his side locking horns with the Gunners.
"I'd asked for a home draw... it's a great game for Burnley Football Club to be looking forward to," he said.
You may also want to watch:
"I think it's great that we're talking about being in the last eight first and foremost; the fact that we've been drawn at home to Arsenal, then we'll give everything we've got when it comes about."
Last season the Gunners won 2-0 in the FA Cup at the same venue thanks to goals from Nicklas Bendtner and Eduardo.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 8 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer