TV audience as Arsenal take on Chelsea's Carling Cup conquerors
Arsenal s Coca-Cola Cup quarter-final at Burnley will be live on TV. The clash at Turf Moor is to be shown on Sky Sports on Tuesday 2 December. Burnley say they expect a crowd close to its 22,000 capacity. The Clarets knocked out Chelsea at Stamford Bridg
Arsenal's Coca-Cola Cup quarter-final at Burnley will be live on TV.
The clash at Turf Moor is to be shown on Sky Sports on Tuesday 2 December. Burnley say they expect a crowd close to its 22,000 capacity.
The Clarets knocked out Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in the last round and manager Owen Coyle is looking forward to his side locking horns with the Gunners.
"I'd asked for a home draw... it's a great game for Burnley Football Club to be looking forward to," he said.
You may also want to watch:
"I think it's great that we're talking about being in the last eight first and foremost; the fact that we've been drawn at home to Arsenal, then we'll give everything we've got when it comes about."
Last season the Gunners won 2-0 in the FA Cup at the same venue thanks to goals from Nicklas Bendtner and Eduardo.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 8 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
- 10 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home