TV audience as Arsenal take on Chelsea's Carling Cup conquerors
Arsenal s Coca-Cola Cup quarter-final at Burnley will be live on TV. The clash at Turf Moor is to be shown on Sky Sports on Tuesday 2 December. Burnley say they expect a crowd close to its 22,000 capacity. The Clarets knocked out Chelsea at Stamford Bridg
Arsenal's Coca-Cola Cup quarter-final at Burnley will be live on TV.
The clash at Turf Moor is to be shown on Sky Sports on Tuesday 2 December. Burnley say they expect a crowd close to its 22,000 capacity.
The Clarets knocked out Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in the last round and manager Owen Coyle is looking forward to his side locking horns with the Gunners.
"I'd asked for a home draw... it's a great game for Burnley Football Club to be looking forward to," he said.
You may also want to watch:
"I think it's great that we're talking about being in the last eight first and foremost; the fact that we've been drawn at home to Arsenal, then we'll give everything we've got when it comes about."
Last season the Gunners won 2-0 in the FA Cup at the same venue thanks to goals from Nicklas Bendtner and Eduardo.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 5 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 6 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 7 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 8 Top producer gives hit making masterclass
- 9 Prince William brings environmental Earthshot Prize ceremony to Ally Pally
- 10 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched