Tube Strike: Travel Update
Local stations currently closed:
Tufnell Park. Swiss cottage, Hampstead, Chalk Farm, Tufnell park. Mornington Crescent, West Hampstead, Maida Vale, Edgware Road, West Hampstead.
Line round up:
A special service is operating across the full length of the Northern line, although some stations are currently closed.
A service is operating along the full Victoria line
You may also want to watch:
The Jubilee line is operating a service between Stratford to Wembley Park.
The Waterloo and City line is now operating a service
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
The Bakerloo line is operating between Queen’s Park and Elephant & Castle.
The District line is operating between Upminster and Ealing Broadway / Wimbledon.
The Metropolitan line is operating a service on all branches of the line.
The Piccadilly line is operating Kings Cross to Cockfosters, and Heathrow 123 to Acton Town.
A service is now running across the length of the Central line
The Hammersmith & City line is operating between Hammersmith and Edgware Road.
The Circle line is suspended.