Travel by tube, train and bus in Camden, Haringey and Barnet affected this weekend
- Credit: Getty Images
People travelling by public transport from Camden, Haringey and Barnet can expect disruptions this weekend.
There will be no service on the between Archway and High Barnet/Mill Hill East from around 1:25am on Saturday morning and all day on Sunday.
This is to allow for track improvement work at Highgate and High Barnet.
Those wishing to travel east on Sunday will not be able to take the Overland train from Camden Road to Stratford due to bridge replacement work at Highbury Corner.
The C2 and 24 bus routes are among those affected heading into central London on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
They will be diverted or terminated early while a St Patrick’s Day parade takes place towards an event in Trafalgar Square in the afternoon.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 9 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 10 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'