Travel by tube, train and bus in Camden, Haringey and Barnet affected this weekend
- Credit: Getty Images
People travelling by public transport from Camden, Haringey and Barnet can expect disruptions this weekend.
There will be no service on the between Archway and High Barnet/Mill Hill East from around 1:25am on Saturday morning and all day on Sunday.
This is to allow for track improvement work at Highgate and High Barnet.
Those wishing to travel east on Sunday will not be able to take the Overland train from Camden Road to Stratford due to bridge replacement work at Highbury Corner.
The C2 and 24 bus routes are among those affected heading into central London on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
They will be diverted or terminated early while a St Patrick’s Day parade takes place towards an event in Trafalgar Square in the afternoon.
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park