Travel by tube, train and bus in Camden, Haringey and Barnet affected this weekend
- Credit: Getty Images
People travelling by public transport from Camden, Haringey and Barnet can expect disruptions this weekend.
There will be no service on the between Archway and High Barnet/Mill Hill East from around 1:25am on Saturday morning and all day on Sunday.
This is to allow for track improvement work at Highgate and High Barnet.
Those wishing to travel east on Sunday will not be able to take the Overland train from Camden Road to Stratford due to bridge replacement work at Highbury Corner.
The C2 and 24 bus routes are among those affected heading into central London on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
They will be diverted or terminated early while a St Patrick’s Day parade takes place towards an event in Trafalgar Square in the afternoon.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 7 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate