Travel by tube, train and bus in Camden, Haringey and Barnet affected this weekend
- Credit: Getty Images
People travelling by public transport from Camden, Haringey and Barnet can expect disruptions this weekend.
There will be no service on the between Archway and High Barnet/Mill Hill East from around 1:25am on Saturday morning and all day on Sunday.
This is to allow for track improvement work at Highgate and High Barnet.
Those wishing to travel east on Sunday will not be able to take the Overland train from Camden Road to Stratford due to bridge replacement work at Highbury Corner.
The C2 and 24 bus routes are among those affected heading into central London on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
They will be diverted or terminated early while a St Patrick’s Day parade takes place towards an event in Trafalgar Square in the afternoon.
- 1 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 2 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 6 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 7 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 8 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 9 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate