Possible road and rail delays across north London next week
- Credit: Sally Patterson
There are a number of planned roadworks and rail alterations across north London this weekend and next week, starting today (Saturday, November 13).
Be sure to check before you travel.
There is a reduced service on the London Overground line between Gospel Oak and Barking from Monday until Friday (November 15-19).
One lane of the A41 - Park Road Southbound - at Lodge Road is closed due to electrical work.
Due to ongoing construction, the B413 Kilburn Lane Westbound is closed between Fernhead Road and Ashmore Road.
- 1 Bus collides with lamppost in Muswell Hill crash
- 2 Developer told to dig up granite slabs at Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 3 Stephen Mangan has Crouch End pupils 'in stitches'
- 4 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 5 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 6 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 7 Deliveroo puts in retrospective application for permanent 'dark kitchen'
- 8 Antonio Conte's lungs put in a shift as Spurs beat Brentford
- 9 Haringey flasher targeted young girls for 'obscene gratification'
- 10 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
Essential mains replacement works remain in place on Elsworthy Rise in Swiss Cottage, with these expected to finish on December 19.
Works on Alexandra Park Road in Hornsey will take place from Tuesday until Thursday (November 16 to 18).
Major improvement works are underway on Wembley High Road, with disruption likely while this takes place.