Bus collides with lamppost in Muswell Hill crash
- Credit: Ian Stephen
A London bus crashed into a lamppost during a collision in Muswell Hill.
The Metropolitan Police said it was called at around 7.20pm last night (December 2) to reports of a bus in collision with a car and a lamppost at Muswell Hill Roundabout.
Officers, London Ambulance Service (LAS) and London Fire Brigade (LFB) attended the scene.
LAS treated two people at the scene, confirmed as a man and a woman by LFB, but there were no reports of any serious injuries.
The bus was left with a shattered windscreen and damage to the body of the vehicle and the silver car was dented.
LFB said fire crews from Hornsey, Holloway and Islington fire stations were in attendance.
Police said no arrests have been made and enquiries into the circumstances continue.
- 1 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 2 Fans pray for Bosco 'and his big stick' as he goes into surgery
- 3 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 4 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 5 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 6 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 7 New Camden real-time pollution sensors show 'unhealthy' borough air
- 8 Bow Lock murder: Victim's two girlfriends give evidence at Old Bailey
- 9 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 10 Bus routes 24, 31 and 88 serving Camden, Hampstead and Parliament Hill to be axed or re-routed
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD6347/2Dec.