North Circular Road re-opens after crash close to Brent Cross
- Credit: Google Maps
All lanes of the North Circular Road are open again after an early morning collision involving two vehicles.
Police were called at 8.52am today - Friday, December 10 - to reports of a crash on the A406 close to Brent Cross.
Emergency services remain on the scene.
The A406 - at the junction of the A41 Brent Cross Interchange - was closed until 11.05am.
TfL says traffic is slow moving in the area with eastbound tailbacks to Staples Corner.
More to follow.
- 1 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 4 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 5 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'
- 6 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 7 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 8 'Superior York stone’ to be laid in Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 9 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 10 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue