tough love, but no bellowing drill sergeants at BMF
I am a member of British Military Fitness (BMF) on Hampstead Heath and was horrified when I read the article titled shaping up (see attached). I d like to point out that as a member of BMF you are not shouted at by a bellowing drill sergeant and nor do
I am a member of British Military Fitness (BMF) on Hampstead Heath and was horrified when I read the article titled "shaping up" (see attached).
I'd like to point out that as a member of BMF you are not shouted at by a bellowing drill sergeant and nor does anyone shout down to you.
The classes are tough and a hard workout but after all isn't that what you pay for?
The instructors are all well qualified and always very helpful and enthusiastic and are encouraging to everyone.
You may also want to watch:
In addition the other BMF members are all happy and friendly people. We organise many social events as a group and I have met some great friends from chatting to people during and after class.
After attending BMF for two and a half yrs I am the fittest that I have ever been and I have made some great friends and I think it's very unfair that your article makes the whole experience sound very off putting and like a boot camp .
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 5 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 6 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 7 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 8 'The good times are back': Brendan the Navigator pub opens in Highgate
- 9 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 10 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
Maybe you should come along and see which workout is better for you?
Royal Free hospital