tough love, but no bellowing drill sergeants at BMF
I am a member of British Military Fitness (BMF) on Hampstead Heath and was horrified when I read the article titled shaping up (see attached). I d like to point out that as a member of BMF you are not shouted at by a bellowing drill sergeant and nor do
I am a member of British Military Fitness (BMF) on Hampstead Heath and was horrified when I read the article titled "shaping up" (see attached).
I'd like to point out that as a member of BMF you are not shouted at by a bellowing drill sergeant and nor does anyone shout down to you.
The classes are tough and a hard workout but after all isn't that what you pay for?
The instructors are all well qualified and always very helpful and enthusiastic and are encouraging to everyone.
You may also want to watch:
In addition the other BMF members are all happy and friendly people. We organise many social events as a group and I have met some great friends from chatting to people during and after class.
After attending BMF for two and a half yrs I am the fittest that I have ever been and I have made some great friends and I think it's very unfair that your article makes the whole experience sound very off putting and like a boot camp .
- 1 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 4 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 5 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 6 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 7 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 8 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 9 West Hampstead community backs Nazanin 2,000 days since imprisonment
- 10 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
Maybe you should come along and see which workout is better for you?
Royal Free hospital