Tottenham without Hugo Lloris for Norwich City FA Cup tie
- Credit: PA
Tottenham will still be without Hugo Lloris for the FA Cup fifth-round tie with Norwich.
The goalkeeper missed Sunday's game against Wolves with a groin problem.
The Frenchman joins striker Harry Kane, midfielder Moussa Sissoko and forward Son Heung-min on the injury list.
Full-back Ryan Sessegnon is back from a hip issue while midfielder Erik Lamela should also be involved as he battles with an on-going groin injury.
Norwich will check on forward Teemu Pukki and midfielder Alexander Tettey, who both missed training through illness this week.
You may also want to watch:
Defender Christoph Zimmermann has again been ruled out by a hamstring tendon problem, while goalkeeper Ralf Fahrmann is absent for personal reasons.
Centre-back Timm Klose continues his recovery from a knee problem as the Switzerland international closes in on a first-team return.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 6 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
But winger Onel Hernandez (knee) and full-back Sam Byram (hamstring) remain sidelined.