Tottenham without Hugo Lloris for Norwich City FA Cup tie
- Credit: PA
Tottenham will still be without Hugo Lloris for the FA Cup fifth-round tie with Norwich.
The goalkeeper missed Sunday's game against Wolves with a groin problem.
The Frenchman joins striker Harry Kane, midfielder Moussa Sissoko and forward Son Heung-min on the injury list.
Full-back Ryan Sessegnon is back from a hip issue while midfielder Erik Lamela should also be involved as he battles with an on-going groin injury.
Norwich will check on forward Teemu Pukki and midfielder Alexander Tettey, who both missed training through illness this week.
You may also want to watch:
Defender Christoph Zimmermann has again been ruled out by a hamstring tendon problem, while goalkeeper Ralf Fahrmann is absent for personal reasons.
Centre-back Timm Klose continues his recovery from a knee problem as the Switzerland international closes in on a first-team return.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 7 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms
But winger Onel Hernandez (knee) and full-back Sam Byram (hamstring) remain sidelined.