Tottenham without Hugo Lloris for Norwich City FA Cup tie
- Credit: PA
Tottenham will still be without Hugo Lloris for the FA Cup fifth-round tie with Norwich.
The goalkeeper missed Sunday's game against Wolves with a groin problem.
The Frenchman joins striker Harry Kane, midfielder Moussa Sissoko and forward Son Heung-min on the injury list.
Full-back Ryan Sessegnon is back from a hip issue while midfielder Erik Lamela should also be involved as he battles with an on-going groin injury.
Norwich will check on forward Teemu Pukki and midfielder Alexander Tettey, who both missed training through illness this week.
You may also want to watch:
Defender Christoph Zimmermann has again been ruled out by a hamstring tendon problem, while goalkeeper Ralf Fahrmann is absent for personal reasons.
Centre-back Timm Klose continues his recovery from a knee problem as the Switzerland international closes in on a first-team return.
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 5 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 6 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 7 Ally Pally and Highgate's abandoned station star in new children's book
- 8 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 9 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 10 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
But winger Onel Hernandez (knee) and full-back Sam Byram (hamstring) remain sidelined.