Tottenham without Hugo Lloris for Norwich City FA Cup tie
- Credit: PA
Tottenham will still be without Hugo Lloris for the FA Cup fifth-round tie with Norwich.
The goalkeeper missed Sunday's game against Wolves with a groin problem.
The Frenchman joins striker Harry Kane, midfielder Moussa Sissoko and forward Son Heung-min on the injury list.
Full-back Ryan Sessegnon is back from a hip issue while midfielder Erik Lamela should also be involved as he battles with an on-going groin injury.
Norwich will check on forward Teemu Pukki and midfielder Alexander Tettey, who both missed training through illness this week.
You may also want to watch:
Defender Christoph Zimmermann has again been ruled out by a hamstring tendon problem, while goalkeeper Ralf Fahrmann is absent for personal reasons.
Centre-back Timm Klose continues his recovery from a knee problem as the Switzerland international closes in on a first-team return.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 7 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
- 8 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
But winger Onel Hernandez (knee) and full-back Sam Byram (hamstring) remain sidelined.