Tottenham boosted by return of Moussa Sissoko and Ben Davies
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tottenham have been handed a timely boost with the news Moussa Sissoko and Ben Davies have returned to first-team training.
Jose Mourinho has had to contend with a growing injury list since taking over in November, but it could be easing up with the pair set to be available again soon.
Sissoko suffered a knee injury during the New Year's Day defeat to Southampton - the same match Harry Kane sustained a serious hamstring tear.
Last month boss Mourinho revealed his hope that the Frenchman would return for April, but he could be back even earlier.
'Moussa Sissoko and Ben Davies have commenced integration into first team training,' a statement on the club's official website read.
You may also want to watch:
Davies has also endured an injury-hit campaign, suffering an ankle problem in Mourinho's first game in charge, a 3-2 win at West Ham in November.
He returned for the victory at Aston Villa last month before he was ruled out with a hamstring injury, which saw him miss the club's last three games.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
The duo are not expected to feature at home to Manchester United on Sunday, but could be back in contention soon while Davinson Sanchez was back in training on Thursday after missing Tuesday's defeat to RB Leipzig with a minor knock.