Top comedy team join Rod Stewart for Butterfly Ball
Top comedy duo, Justin Lee Collins and Alan Carr have been revealed as the celebrity comp�res at a charity ball supported by the Ham&High in May. National charity, Caudwell Children, have drafted in the funny men to lead proceedings at the glamorous fundraising event, which attr
Top comedy duo, Justin Lee Collins and Alan Carr have been revealed as the celebrity comp�res at a charity ball in May.
National charity, Caudwell Children, have drafted in the funny men to lead proceedings at the glamorous fundraising event, which attracts celebrities such as Joan Collins, Louis Walsh and Kelly Rowland.
Trudi Beswick, CEO of Caudwell Children, said: "Justin and Alan are a great addition to our line-up; while the reason we stage this event is to raise vital funds for the Charity, we aim to provide our guests with a truly memorable experience and they will definitely help us to achieve that."
The Charity, who help sick and disabled children with donations of specialist equipment like wheelchairs as well providing life changing treatments and therapy, was founded in 2000 by billionaire businessman turned philanthropist, John Caudwell.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this month the Charity announced that the headline entertainment at this year's event was going to be an exclusive performance by global superstar, Rod Stewart.
Renamed 'The Butterfly Ball' in honour of an eight-year-old beneficiary of the Charity who raised a staggering �340,000 by auctioning a handmade picture of butterflies, the star-studded event is set to take place at London's Battersea Evolution on May 14th.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 5 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
Details about the glamorous event and ticket details are available by visiting www.caudwellchildrenbutterflyball.co.uk or by calling the Charity on 01782 600113.