TONY WOODCOCK: Arsenal must end their goal drought
Arsenal in goal drought shock. It s a headline nobody could have imagined possible under Arsene Wenger and his free-scoring revolution. But with no goals in 270 minutes in the Premier League, Arsenal s sudden lack of firepower – coupled with alarming prof
Arsenal in goal drought shock. It's a headline nobody could have imagined possible under Arsene Wenger and his free-scoring revolution.
But with no goals in 270 minutes in the Premier League, Arsenal's sudden lack of firepower - coupled with alarming profligacy in front of goal - is becoming an increasing worry for the Gunners boss.
Highbury goals-coring hero Tony Woodcock has seen it all before in far more austere times. Arsenal, he says, need to be more direct to get off the mark again.
Read his frank interview in full with Jem Maidment in this week's Ham&High, out now.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 5 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 10 Crouch End drugs raid sees 'cannabis plants and equipment seized'