TONY WOODCOCK: Arsenal must end their goal drought
Arsenal in goal drought shock. It s a headline nobody could have imagined possible under Arsene Wenger and his free-scoring revolution. But with no goals in 270 minutes in the Premier League, Arsenal s sudden lack of firepower – coupled with alarming prof
Arsenal in goal drought shock. It's a headline nobody could have imagined possible under Arsene Wenger and his free-scoring revolution.
But with no goals in 270 minutes in the Premier League, Arsenal's sudden lack of firepower - coupled with alarming profligacy in front of goal - is becoming an increasing worry for the Gunners boss.
Highbury goals-coring hero Tony Woodcock has seen it all before in far more austere times. Arsenal, he says, need to be more direct to get off the mark again.
Read his frank interview in full with Jem Maidment in this week's Ham&High, out now.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 4 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 5 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again