Toff’s in Muswell Hill vandalised as flowers lie outside for late owner George Georgiou
- Credit: Archant
Toff’s in Muswell Hill was vandalised on Sunday night despite floral tributes lining the shopfront for its late owner George Georgiou.
The fish and chips restaurant’s main window - now boarded up - was reportedly smashed with wood after the vandal failed the first time to break it with a glass bottle.
The perpetrator then allegedly broke a car’s wing mirror and smashed a plant pot at a house in St James Lane.
Muswell Business traders group said the area “will never be the same” without George as he was “one of our own”.
Anyone with information about this incident can contact the police by calling 101 or tweeting @MetCC.
You may also want to watch:
To give information anonymously contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London