Toff’s in Muswell Hill vandalised as flowers lie outside for late owner George Georgiou
- Credit: Archant
Toff’s in Muswell Hill was vandalised on Sunday night despite floral tributes lining the shopfront for its late owner George Georgiou.
The fish and chips restaurant’s main window - now boarded up - was reportedly smashed with wood after the vandal failed the first time to break it with a glass bottle.
The perpetrator then allegedly broke a car’s wing mirror and smashed a plant pot at a house in St James Lane.
Muswell Business traders group said the area “will never be the same” without George as he was “one of our own”.
Anyone with information about this incident can contact the police by calling 101 or tweeting @MetCC.
You may also want to watch:
To give information anonymously contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 6 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 9 Camden, Haringey and Barnet mark Holocaust Memorial Day
- 10 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named