Toff’s in Muswell Hill vandalised as flowers lie outside for late owner George Georgiou
- Credit: Archant
Toff’s in Muswell Hill was vandalised on Sunday night despite floral tributes lining the shopfront for its late owner George Georgiou.
The fish and chips restaurant’s main window - now boarded up - was reportedly smashed with wood after the vandal failed the first time to break it with a glass bottle.
The perpetrator then allegedly broke a car’s wing mirror and smashed a plant pot at a house in St James Lane.
Muswell Business traders group said the area “will never be the same” without George as he was “one of our own”.
Anyone with information about this incident can contact the police by calling 101 or tweeting @MetCC.
You may also want to watch:
To give information anonymously contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 2 Plans for 60ft 5G mast in Crouch End 'not in keeping' with conservation area
- 3 Gospel Oak Football Club: A team with roots firmly in the community
- 4 Tottenham Hotspur host Everton in mouthwatering clash
- 5 Government punishes Haringey Council over missed housing target
- 6 'Two people who love each other': 70 years together for Hermi and Shirley
- 7 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
- 8 'Dumped and forgotten': Homeless families on life in England's Lane hostel
- 9 Highgate's Harington Scheme donates clothes to families and hostels
- 10 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm