TINSELTOWN: Owner shows scant regard for the facts
The owner of Tinseltown shows scant regard for the facts in determining age discrimination in calling all local residents old farts . He would be better served in mollifying his language and moving his establishment to an area of clubbing and discos if t
The owner of Tinseltown shows scant regard for the facts in determining age discrimination in calling all local residents "old farts". He would be better served in mollifying his language and moving his establishment to an area of clubbing and discos if that is his preferred location for business? Hampstead is overwhelmingly a quiet residential environment which welcomes conducive commerce, and not one where a late license and management ethos creates dangers for residents in the blocking of emergency vehicle access, and foul mouthed and noisy patrons, who disregard the environment, create noise pollution and criminal acts in the early hours!
a not so old fart
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 4 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 5 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 9 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 10 Home of the Week: Refurbished three storey, five bedroom family home for sale in Finchley