TINSELTOWN: Owner shows scant regard for the facts
The owner of Tinseltown shows scant regard for the facts in determining age discrimination in calling all local residents old farts . He would be better served in mollifying his language and moving his establishment to an area of clubbing and discos if t
The owner of Tinseltown shows scant regard for the facts in determining age discrimination in calling all local residents "old farts". He would be better served in mollifying his language and moving his establishment to an area of clubbing and discos if that is his preferred location for business? Hampstead is overwhelmingly a quiet residential environment which welcomes conducive commerce, and not one where a late license and management ethos creates dangers for residents in the blocking of emergency vehicle access, and foul mouthed and noisy patrons, who disregard the environment, create noise pollution and criminal acts in the early hours!
a not so old fart
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 7 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 8 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 9 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 10 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'