Tight squeeze for Gallaghers in a Muswell Hill kitchen
THE Gallagher brothers are looking forward to playing their local venue The Roundhouse on Sunday as part of the BBC Electric Proms. Tough-talking Britpoppers Oasis – who have never played the venue before – have asked local outfit the Crouch End Festival
THE Gallagher brothers are looking forward to playing their local venue The Roundhouse on Sunday as part of the BBC Electric Proms.
Tough-talking Britpoppers Oasis - who have never played the venue before - have asked local outfit the Crouch End Festival Chorus to join them on backing vocals.
"There's 150 of them, but we can only fit 60 on stage," said Noel.
"We've already had a rehearsal with them, in a kitchen in Muswell Hill. It was a pretty big kitchen.
"Oasis' big songs are kind of like hymns anyway, so it's kind of celestial in places, and ridiculous in others.
"It's great, I don't think we've ever played in Camden before. Ten minutes home, shower, then out again afterwards.
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 4 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 5 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 6 The most expensive homes sold in Camden in November 2021
- 7 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 8 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 9 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'
- 10 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'