Tight squeeze for Gallaghers in a Muswell Hill kitchen
THE Gallagher brothers are looking forward to playing their local venue The Roundhouse on Sunday as part of the BBC Electric Proms. Tough-talking Britpoppers Oasis – who have never played the venue before – have asked local outfit the Crouch End Festival
THE Gallagher brothers are looking forward to playing their local venue The Roundhouse on Sunday as part of the BBC Electric Proms.
Tough-talking Britpoppers Oasis - who have never played the venue before - have asked local outfit the Crouch End Festival Chorus to join them on backing vocals.
"There's 150 of them, but we can only fit 60 on stage," said Noel.
"We've already had a rehearsal with them, in a kitchen in Muswell Hill. It was a pretty big kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
"Oasis' big songs are kind of like hymns anyway, so it's kind of celestial in places, and ridiculous in others.
"It's great, I don't think we've ever played in Camden before. Ten minutes home, shower, then out again afterwards.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 8 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'