Tight squeeze for Gallaghers in a Muswell Hill kitchen
THE Gallagher brothers are looking forward to playing their local venue The Roundhouse on Sunday as part of the BBC Electric Proms. Tough-talking Britpoppers Oasis – who have never played the venue before – have asked local outfit the Crouch End Festival
THE Gallagher brothers are looking forward to playing their local venue The Roundhouse on Sunday as part of the BBC Electric Proms.
Tough-talking Britpoppers Oasis - who have never played the venue before - have asked local outfit the Crouch End Festival Chorus to join them on backing vocals.
"There's 150 of them, but we can only fit 60 on stage," said Noel.
"We've already had a rehearsal with them, in a kitchen in Muswell Hill. It was a pretty big kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
"Oasis' big songs are kind of like hymns anyway, so it's kind of celestial in places, and ridiculous in others.
"It's great, I don't think we've ever played in Camden before. Ten minutes home, shower, then out again afterwards.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 7 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 8 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 9 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 10 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'