Tickets for fireworks display at Alexandra Palace selling out fast
The legendary fireworks display at Alexandra Palace is returning on November 7, with more than 27,000 tickets already sold.
Alexandra Palace is offering a dazzling firework and laser show.
As part of a new festival element, there will be parades by Mutoid Waste, the lighting of the giant bonfire, fun fairs, craft beer and street food.
Having entertained at Glastonbury Festival and appeared in the closing ceremony for the 2012 Olympics, Mutoid Waste promises to lead revellers in a unique street parade with their crazy Mad Max-style creations.
Adrenaline junkies can enjoy a variety of thrilling white knuckle rides.
You may also want to watch:
The German bier hall and ice skating is now sold out.
Tickets now available from £9. For more information please visit: www.fireworks.london
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 5 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 8 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue