Tickets for fireworks display at Alexandra Palace selling out fast
The legendary fireworks display at Alexandra Palace is returning on November 7, with more than 27,000 tickets already sold.
Alexandra Palace is offering a dazzling firework and laser show.
As part of a new festival element, there will be parades by Mutoid Waste, the lighting of the giant bonfire, fun fairs, craft beer and street food.
Having entertained at Glastonbury Festival and appeared in the closing ceremony for the 2012 Olympics, Mutoid Waste promises to lead revellers in a unique street parade with their crazy Mad Max-style creations.
Adrenaline junkies can enjoy a variety of thrilling white knuckle rides.
You may also want to watch:
The German bier hall and ice skating is now sold out.
Tickets now available from £9. For more information please visit: www.fireworks.london
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 3 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 9 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago