Three people arrested in two separate knife incidents near Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered head injuries after being attacked outside Tesco on Colney Hatch Lane.
Police were called to the superstore at 3.20pm on Saturday afternoon and found a man in his 30’s with head injuries.
He was taken to hospital but his condition is not life threatening.
Two male teenagers, 15 and 16, were arrested near the scene on suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon, GBH and robbery. They have since been bailed pending further enquiries.
A hammer and a knife were recovered at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A witness reported that a ‘Code 1’ had been issued in the store and staff rushed to the shop entrance. She then saw the bleeding victim come into Tesco and head towards the toilets.
On the following day, a man was arrested, also on Colney Hatch Lane, at 10am, after reportedly being spotted with a knife.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 3 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 4 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
Police arrested him on suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon and he remains in custody.
No weapon was found at the scene and enquiries also continue.