Three people arrested in two separate knife incidents near Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered head injuries after being attacked outside Tesco on Colney Hatch Lane.
Police were called to the superstore at 3.20pm on Saturday afternoon and found a man in his 30’s with head injuries.
He was taken to hospital but his condition is not life threatening.
Two male teenagers, 15 and 16, were arrested near the scene on suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon, GBH and robbery. They have since been bailed pending further enquiries.
A hammer and a knife were recovered at the scene.
A witness reported that a ‘Code 1’ had been issued in the store and staff rushed to the shop entrance. She then saw the bleeding victim come into Tesco and head towards the toilets.
On the following day, a man was arrested, also on Colney Hatch Lane, at 10am, after reportedly being spotted with a knife.
- 1 Police called to 'youth with knife trying to climb school gates'
- 2 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 3 Night-time fishing suspended at Vale of Health following 'antisocial behaviour'
- 4 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 5 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 6 The Rolling Stones prove rock ‘n’ roll is alive and kicking at Hyde Park
- 7 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 8 Elvis Presley songwriter and former Ham&High columnist dies aged 82
- 9 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
- 10 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
Police arrested him on suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon and he remains in custody.
No weapon was found at the scene and enquiries also continue.