Three people arrested in two separate knife incidents near Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered head injuries after being attacked outside Tesco on Colney Hatch Lane.
Police were called to the superstore at 3.20pm on Saturday afternoon and found a man in his 30’s with head injuries.
He was taken to hospital but his condition is not life threatening.
Two male teenagers, 15 and 16, were arrested near the scene on suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon, GBH and robbery. They have since been bailed pending further enquiries.
A hammer and a knife were recovered at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A witness reported that a ‘Code 1’ had been issued in the store and staff rushed to the shop entrance. She then saw the bleeding victim come into Tesco and head towards the toilets.
On the following day, a man was arrested, also on Colney Hatch Lane, at 10am, after reportedly being spotted with a knife.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 10 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
Police arrested him on suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon and he remains in custody.
No weapon was found at the scene and enquiries also continue.