Three people arrested in two separate knife incidents near Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered head injuries after being attacked outside Tesco on Colney Hatch Lane.
Police were called to the superstore at 3.20pm on Saturday afternoon and found a man in his 30’s with head injuries.
He was taken to hospital but his condition is not life threatening.
Two male teenagers, 15 and 16, were arrested near the scene on suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon, GBH and robbery. They have since been bailed pending further enquiries.
A hammer and a knife were recovered at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A witness reported that a ‘Code 1’ had been issued in the store and staff rushed to the shop entrance. She then saw the bleeding victim come into Tesco and head towards the toilets.
On the following day, a man was arrested, also on Colney Hatch Lane, at 10am, after reportedly being spotted with a knife.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers
Police arrested him on suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon and he remains in custody.
No weapon was found at the scene and enquiries also continue.