Three people arrested in two separate knife incidents near Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered head injuries after being attacked outside Tesco on Colney Hatch Lane.
Police were called to the superstore at 3.20pm on Saturday afternoon and found a man in his 30’s with head injuries.
He was taken to hospital but his condition is not life threatening.
Two male teenagers, 15 and 16, were arrested near the scene on suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon, GBH and robbery. They have since been bailed pending further enquiries.
A hammer and a knife were recovered at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A witness reported that a ‘Code 1’ had been issued in the store and staff rushed to the shop entrance. She then saw the bleeding victim come into Tesco and head towards the toilets.
On the following day, a man was arrested, also on Colney Hatch Lane, at 10am, after reportedly being spotted with a knife.
- 1 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 2 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 3 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 5 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 6 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 7 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 8 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United
Police arrested him on suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon and he remains in custody.
No weapon was found at the scene and enquiries also continue.