Three injured after car collision with ambulance in Golders Green
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Police are appealing for witnesses after three men were injured in a collision between an ambulance and a car in Golders Green on Saturday morning.
The accident happened shortly before 8.10am on the North Circular Road near the junction with Connaught Drive.
The driver of the dark blue Peugeot 307 was treated at the scene before being taken by air ambulance to an East London hospital.
Two male passengers were also taken to hospital by ambulance, but were later discharged.
The ambulance crew were treated at the scene for minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The driver remains in hospital in a serious but stable condition.
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 6 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 7 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 8 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 9 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
Any witnesses are asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Alperton on 020 8991 9555 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Detectives say they are keen to here from anyone who may have seen the Peugeot being driven westbound on the North Circular Road immediately before the collision.