Three injured after car collision with ambulance in Golders Green
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Police are appealing for witnesses after three men were injured in a collision between an ambulance and a car in Golders Green on Saturday morning.
The accident happened shortly before 8.10am on the North Circular Road near the junction with Connaught Drive.
The driver of the dark blue Peugeot 307 was treated at the scene before being taken by air ambulance to an East London hospital.
Two male passengers were also taken to hospital by ambulance, but were later discharged.
The ambulance crew were treated at the scene for minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The driver remains in hospital in a serious but stable condition.
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 3 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 4 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 5 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 6 New Indian restaurant Ritu to replace Yasmeen Kitchen in St John's Wood
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Camden shouldn't ignore residents, but we need low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 10 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
Any witnesses are asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Alperton on 020 8991 9555 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Detectives say they are keen to here from anyone who may have seen the Peugeot being driven westbound on the North Circular Road immediately before the collision.