This is how Jonathan Ross throws an unforgettable Halloween party
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
We all like a bit of extravagance when it comes to Halloween decorations, but nobody transforms a home like Jonathan Ross, with his annual bash in Hamstead Garden Suburb.
Clearly an undying fan of October 31, the chat show host puts on a legendary Halloween party every year at his Hampstead Garden Suburb home, which he lavishly decorates with spooky paraphernalia and lifesize props.
There have been cupcakes, mystical characters and a pumpkin engraved with Simon Cowell’s face. Every last day of October the TV presenter, 54, takes decoration to an entirely new dimension.
Last year we saw his three-storey house transform into a magical forest with fake trees, pumpkins, fog and gravestones. The year before the mansion was entirely unrecognisable as a haunted castle.
The annual bash is known and anticipated for its star-studded guestlist. Last year’s party saw the likes of Kate Moss, Rita Ora, Adele, Jack Whitehall, Nick Grimshaw and Daisy Lowe, and every year the list seems to grow more exciting.
You may also want to watch:
The celebrities famously go above and beyond to stand out with their terrifying, funny and sometimes baffling costumes. Last year, Ross dressed up as Ghost Rider, with fire-coloured hair, skeleton makeup, leather jacket and chains— we can only wonder what this year will bring.
Meanwhile, if you’re stuck for Halloween costume ideas, have a look at the slideshow to see what costumes the celebs came up with over the years.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 4 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 7 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 10 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station