This is how Jonathan Ross throws an unforgettable Halloween party
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
We all like a bit of extravagance when it comes to Halloween decorations, but nobody transforms a home like Jonathan Ross, with his annual bash in Hamstead Garden Suburb.
Clearly an undying fan of October 31, the chat show host puts on a legendary Halloween party every year at his Hampstead Garden Suburb home, which he lavishly decorates with spooky paraphernalia and lifesize props.
There have been cupcakes, mystical characters and a pumpkin engraved with Simon Cowell’s face. Every last day of October the TV presenter, 54, takes decoration to an entirely new dimension.
Last year we saw his three-storey house transform into a magical forest with fake trees, pumpkins, fog and gravestones. The year before the mansion was entirely unrecognisable as a haunted castle.
The annual bash is known and anticipated for its star-studded guestlist. Last year’s party saw the likes of Kate Moss, Rita Ora, Adele, Jack Whitehall, Nick Grimshaw and Daisy Lowe, and every year the list seems to grow more exciting.
You may also want to watch:
The celebrities famously go above and beyond to stand out with their terrifying, funny and sometimes baffling costumes. Last year, Ross dressed up as Ghost Rider, with fire-coloured hair, skeleton makeup, leather jacket and chains— we can only wonder what this year will bring.
Meanwhile, if you’re stuck for Halloween costume ideas, have a look at the slideshow to see what costumes the celebs came up with over the years.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 4 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 5 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 6 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 7 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 8 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 9 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 10 Hampstead's Burgh House Cafe wins readers' poll