The Ham&High is all yours - new Readers Edition open for offerings
The third Ham&High Readers Edition will be published in May and if you haven t yet contributed, there s still time – but only just. Articles on any subject are currently being accepted either by post or email and already a steady flow of material has been
The third Ham&High Readers Edition will be published in May and if you haven't yet contributed, there's still time - but only just.
Articles on any subject are currently being accepted either by post or email and already a steady flow of material has been reaching the editor's office.
Our two previous Readers Editions won awards in London and beyond for their innovation and content, and if you want to be part of the latest edition, send your article and pictures to Readers Edition, Ham&High, 100A Avenue Road, Hampstead, London NW3 3HF or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to include your daytime contact details.
Please also mark your correspondence 'Readers Edition'.
You may also want to watch:
You can write on any subject you wish, subject to normal editing procedures.
Previous Readers Edition have contained everything from crosswords, cartoons and poems to humorous or nostalgic articles on life in Ham&High land and in-depth analysis of local issues like planning, parking, politics, traffic management and architecture.
- 1 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 2 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 3 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 4 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 5 Capita review could see Barnet Council services return in-house
- 6 Food Bank Aid joins estate agent in fight to keep up with demand
- 7 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 8 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 9 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck
- 10 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
The choice of subject is yours but please remember that the demand on space will be high so don't overwrite! Emailed pictures should be in jpeg format.