The Ham&High is all yours - new Readers Edition open for offerings
The third Ham&High Readers Edition will be published in May and if you haven t yet contributed, there s still time – but only just. Articles on any subject are currently being accepted either by post or email and already a steady flow of material has been
The third Ham&High Readers Edition will be published in May and if you haven't yet contributed, there's still time - but only just.
Articles on any subject are currently being accepted either by post or email and already a steady flow of material has been reaching the editor's office.
Our two previous Readers Editions won awards in London and beyond for their innovation and content, and if you want to be part of the latest edition, send your article and pictures to Readers Edition, Ham&High, 100A Avenue Road, Hampstead, London NW3 3HF or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, remembering to include your daytime contact details.
Please also mark your correspondence 'Readers Edition'.
You may also want to watch:
You can write on any subject you wish, subject to normal editing procedures.
Previous Readers Edition have contained everything from crosswords, cartoons and poems to humorous or nostalgic articles on life in Ham&High land and in-depth analysis of local issues like planning, parking, politics, traffic management and architecture.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
The choice of subject is yours but please remember that the demand on space will be high so don't overwrite! Emailed pictures should be in jpeg format.