The Ham&High is all yours - new Readers Edition open for offerings
The third Ham&High Readers Edition will be published in May and if you haven t yet contributed, there s still time – but only just. Articles on any subject are currently being accepted either by post or email and already a steady flow of material has been
The third Ham&High Readers Edition will be published in May and if you haven't yet contributed, there's still time - but only just.
Articles on any subject are currently being accepted either by post or email and already a steady flow of material has been reaching the editor's office.
Our two previous Readers Editions won awards in London and beyond for their innovation and content, and if you want to be part of the latest edition, send your article and pictures to Readers Edition, Ham&High, 100A Avenue Road, Hampstead, London NW3 3HF or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, remembering to include your daytime contact details.
Please also mark your correspondence 'Readers Edition'.
You may also want to watch:
You can write on any subject you wish, subject to normal editing procedures.
Previous Readers Edition have contained everything from crosswords, cartoons and poems to humorous or nostalgic articles on life in Ham&High land and in-depth analysis of local issues like planning, parking, politics, traffic management and architecture.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 4 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 5 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 6 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 9 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
The choice of subject is yours but please remember that the demand on space will be high so don't overwrite! Emailed pictures should be in jpeg format.