The Ham&High is all yours - new Readers Edition open for offerings
The third Ham&High Readers Edition will be published in May and if you haven t yet contributed, there s still time – but only just. Articles on any subject are currently being accepted either by post or email and already a steady flow of material has been
The third Ham&High Readers Edition will be published in May and if you haven't yet contributed, there's still time - but only just.
Articles on any subject are currently being accepted either by post or email and already a steady flow of material has been reaching the editor's office.
Our two previous Readers Editions won awards in London and beyond for their innovation and content, and if you want to be part of the latest edition, send your article and pictures to Readers Edition, Ham&High, 100A Avenue Road, Hampstead, London NW3 3HF or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, remembering to include your daytime contact details.
Please also mark your correspondence 'Readers Edition'.
You can write on any subject you wish, subject to normal editing procedures.
Previous Readers Edition have contained everything from crosswords, cartoons and poems to humorous or nostalgic articles on life in Ham&High land and in-depth analysis of local issues like planning, parking, politics, traffic management and architecture.
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 3 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 4 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 5 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 6 Sexual offence reports at record levels in Camden, Haringey and Barnet
- 7 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 8 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 9 3,000 new council homes for Haringey over next ten years
- 10 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead
The choice of subject is yours but please remember that the demand on space will be high so don't overwrite! Emailed pictures should be in jpeg format.