The fan who gatecrashed Tottenham's Carling Cup celebrations
Gatecrashing a party is one thing, but for this fan was in another league as he blagged his way onto Wembley s famous turf and joined in the jubilant champagne celebrations for Tottenham s greatest moment for a decade. This mystery fan in the blue tracksu
Gatecrashing a party is one thing, but this fan was in another league as he blagged his way onto Wembley's famous turf and joined in the jubilant champagne celebrations for Tottenham's greatest moment for a decade.
This mystery fan in the blue tracksuit on the left got in on the act after Spurs had been presented with the Carling Cup following their 2-1 victory over Chelsea at Wembley.
Apparently he told officials he was a relative of Chelsea's Joe Cole and wanted to console the Blues player who had to settle for a runners-up medal.
But once on the pitch he joined enthusiastically in the Spurs celebrations, and while the players obviously knew that he was an interloper, no-one seemed to care.
You may also want to watch:
It was that kind of day for the Lilywhites.
IF you know the identity of the fan, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 10 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged