The fan who gatecrashed Tottenham's Carling Cup celebrations
Gatecrashing a party is one thing, but for this fan was in another league as he blagged his way onto Wembley s famous turf and joined in the jubilant champagne celebrations for Tottenham s greatest moment for a decade. This mystery fan in the blue tracksu
Gatecrashing a party is one thing, but this fan was in another league as he blagged his way onto Wembley's famous turf and joined in the jubilant champagne celebrations for Tottenham's greatest moment for a decade.
This mystery fan in the blue tracksuit on the left got in on the act after Spurs had been presented with the Carling Cup following their 2-1 victory over Chelsea at Wembley.
Apparently he told officials he was a relative of Chelsea's Joe Cole and wanted to console the Blues player who had to settle for a runners-up medal.
But once on the pitch he joined enthusiastically in the Spurs celebrations, and while the players obviously knew that he was an interloper, no-one seemed to care.
You may also want to watch:
It was that kind of day for the Lilywhites.
IF you know the identity of the fan, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 9 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'