Thankfully it's a golden sunset, not another Camden fire
What s this – not another Camden fire? Thankfully it isn t. Reader Tiffany Sherlock sent us this dramatic picture of a fantastic sunset over Camden. The shot was taken from a window in Oval Road. A bottle of best Ham&High wine is on its way to Tiffany and
What's this - not another Camden fire?
Thankfully it isn't. Reader Tiffany Sherlock sent us this dramatic picture of a fantastic sunset over Camden. The shot was taken from a window in Oval Road.
A bottle of best Ham&High wine is on its way to Tiffany and there's a similar prize for any picture featured in this column.
Send your pictures to email@example.com marked 'Quirky Corner' and include your contact details and any relevant information on where the picture was taken, and when.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points