Thames Water offering free bottles of water for Hampstead residents without water
- Credit: Emily Banks
Parts of Highgate, Crouch End, Muswell Hill, East Finchley, Kentish Town and Brent Cross are also suffering with water problems.
Bottled water is available for people in Hampstead who are currently without water.
Thames Water has said there is a number of problems with leaks in the area, after last week’s cold weather.
In Hampstead, people without water can collect bottles from the No 1 Pond Car Park, on East Heath Road, NW3 2RJ.
The water company confirmed they have “several hundred” jobs across London to complete.
You may also want to watch:
Water supply is also affected in postcode areas NW5, NW11, N2, N6 and N10.
This includes Highgate, Crouch End, Muswell Hill, East Finchley, Kentish Town, and Brent Cross.
- 1 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 2 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 5 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 6 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 7 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 8 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 9 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 10 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
Bottled water is only available for people living in the Hampstead, NW3 area.
A spokesperson for Thames Water said: “We are really sorry for the ongoing disruption, and we have every available resource working to resolve it as quickly as possible.”