Thames Water offering free bottles of water for Hampstead residents without water
- Credit: Emily Banks
Parts of Highgate, Crouch End, Muswell Hill, East Finchley, Kentish Town and Brent Cross are also suffering with water problems.
Bottled water is available for people in Hampstead who are currently without water.
Thames Water has said there is a number of problems with leaks in the area, after last week’s cold weather.
In Hampstead, people without water can collect bottles from the No 1 Pond Car Park, on East Heath Road, NW3 2RJ.
The water company confirmed they have “several hundred” jobs across London to complete.
You may also want to watch:
Water supply is also affected in postcode areas NW5, NW11, N2, N6 and N10.
This includes Highgate, Crouch End, Muswell Hill, East Finchley, Kentish Town, and Brent Cross.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 3 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 8 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
Bottled water is only available for people living in the Hampstead, NW3 area.
A spokesperson for Thames Water said: “We are really sorry for the ongoing disruption, and we have every available resource working to resolve it as quickly as possible.”