Thames Water offering free bottles of water for Hampstead residents without water
- Credit: Emily Banks
Parts of Highgate, Crouch End, Muswell Hill, East Finchley, Kentish Town and Brent Cross are also suffering with water problems.
Bottled water is available for people in Hampstead who are currently without water.
Thames Water has said there is a number of problems with leaks in the area, after last week’s cold weather.
In Hampstead, people without water can collect bottles from the No 1 Pond Car Park, on East Heath Road, NW3 2RJ.
The water company confirmed they have “several hundred” jobs across London to complete.
You may also want to watch:
Water supply is also affected in postcode areas NW5, NW11, N2, N6 and N10.
This includes Highgate, Crouch End, Muswell Hill, East Finchley, Kentish Town, and Brent Cross.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 6 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 8 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 9 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
Bottled water is only available for people living in the Hampstead, NW3 area.
A spokesperson for Thames Water said: “We are really sorry for the ongoing disruption, and we have every available resource working to resolve it as quickly as possible.”