Thames Water offering free bottles of water for Hampstead residents without water
- Credit: Emily Banks
Parts of Highgate, Crouch End, Muswell Hill, East Finchley, Kentish Town and Brent Cross are also suffering with water problems.
Bottled water is available for people in Hampstead who are currently without water.
Thames Water has said there is a number of problems with leaks in the area, after last week’s cold weather.
In Hampstead, people without water can collect bottles from the No 1 Pond Car Park, on East Heath Road, NW3 2RJ.
The water company confirmed they have “several hundred” jobs across London to complete.
Water supply is also affected in postcode areas NW5, NW11, N2, N6 and N10.
This includes Highgate, Crouch End, Muswell Hill, East Finchley, Kentish Town, and Brent Cross.
- 1 Elderly disabled woman 'racially abused' on Camden bus
- 2 Cycle lanes welcomed by riders but traders express frustration
- 3 'No one hurt' as branch crashes to ground at Hampstead Heath
- 4 Campaign launched for young people anxious about A Level and GSCE results
- 5 Cement lorry leaks 'concrete puddle' onto Highgate road
- 6 Liz Truss backs a fully inclusive conversion therapy ban, says MP
- 7 Olivia Newton-John: From West Hampstead to worldwide fame
- 8 People flouting barbecue ban in Waterlow Park
- 9 New Belsize Park falafel stand feeds customers and the homeless
- 10 Writer Salman Rushdie 'suffers stab wound to the neck' in onstage attack
Bottled water is only available for people living in the Hampstead, NW3 area.
A spokesperson for Thames Water said: “We are really sorry for the ongoing disruption, and we have every available resource working to resolve it as quickly as possible.”