Temple Fortune Post Office moves down the road
- Credit: Post Office
Temple Fortune's Post Office has moved - it's now found in the Oli Food Store, down the road from its old location.
Post Office said the move, from 8 Ashbourne Parade, had the blessing of the old postmaster and would see opening hours increase by 39 and a half hours a week.
Jason Collins, Post Office's regional change manager, said: “We are making it easier for customers to get their cash, send and collect their mail and do their banking because we know how important these services are to local residents.
"We are confident that this vibrant new-style Post Office at the heart of the local community will meet customer needs."
The new venue is open 8am until 8pm on weekdays, 9am to 5pm on Saturdays and 9am to 2pm on Sundays.
You may also want to watch:
The Post Office in Oli's opened on February 1.
What do you think of the new Post Office location? Write to email@example.com
- 1 'Real disappointment' over uptake of Covid vaccine among care home staff
- 2 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 3 Camden disabled resident on fears over Haverstock Hill cycle lanes
- 4 Arsenal moving in right direction says Arteta
- 5 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 6 Thanks, traffic, Women's Day, U3A, Haverstock Hill and Covid
- 7 Arsenal Women enjoy victory at Villa
- 8 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm
- 9 'Dumped and forgotten': Homeless families on life in England's Lane hostel
- 10 Sven Badzak: Two more arrested on suspicion of murder