Temple Fortune Post Office moves down the road
- Credit: Post Office
Temple Fortune's Post Office has moved - it's now found in the Oli Food Store, down the road from its old location.
Post Office said the move, from 8 Ashbourne Parade, had the blessing of the old postmaster and would see opening hours increase by 39 and a half hours a week.
Jason Collins, Post Office's regional change manager, said: “We are making it easier for customers to get their cash, send and collect their mail and do their banking because we know how important these services are to local residents.
"We are confident that this vibrant new-style Post Office at the heart of the local community will meet customer needs."
The new venue is open 8am until 8pm on weekdays, 9am to 5pm on Saturdays and 9am to 2pm on Sundays.
You may also want to watch:
The Post Office in Oli's opened on February 1.
What do you think of the new Post Office location? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
- 8 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill