Temple Fortune man found dead in garden
A Polish man has been found dead in a Temple Fortune garden after apparently falling out of a window. Police were called to Ashbourne Avenue at around 1.15am today (Tuesday) after the man was discovered lying unconscious in the garden with serious facial
A Polish man has been found dead in a Temple Fortune garden after apparently falling out of a window.
Police were called to Ashbourne Avenue at around 1.15am today after the 20-year-old man was discovered lying unconscious in the garden with serious facial injuries.
Despite paramedics' efforts to revive him he was pronounced dead at the scene. Officers have not yet established the cause of the death but believe the man may have fallen from a window.
A spokesman for Barnet Police said: "At this stage police are keeping an open mind on the cause of death, but early indications are that this may have been a tragic accident, as the man was found below a large open window."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can phone Barnet CID Telephone 020 8733 4595 and ask for Det Con Prav Bansropun or Det Sgt Simon Davies or contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 and quote reference 448/30Mar
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 5 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 6 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 7 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 8 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 9 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 10 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52