Temple Fortune man found dead in garden
A Polish man has been found dead in a Temple Fortune garden after apparently falling out of a window. Police were called to Ashbourne Avenue at around 1.15am today (Tuesday) after the man was discovered lying unconscious in the garden with serious facial
A Polish man has been found dead in a Temple Fortune garden after apparently falling out of a window.
Police were called to Ashbourne Avenue at around 1.15am today after the 20-year-old man was discovered lying unconscious in the garden with serious facial injuries.
Despite paramedics' efforts to revive him he was pronounced dead at the scene. Officers have not yet established the cause of the death but believe the man may have fallen from a window.
A spokesman for Barnet Police said: "At this stage police are keeping an open mind on the cause of death, but early indications are that this may have been a tragic accident, as the man was found below a large open window."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can phone Barnet CID Telephone 020 8733 4595 and ask for Det Con Prav Bansropun or Det Sgt Simon Davies or contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 and quote reference 448/30Mar
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 3 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 4 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 5 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 6 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 7 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 8 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 10 Highgate parking changes dropped — two years on from uproar