Teenagers arrested on gun charges in Kentish Town
TWO more teenagers have been arrested in connection with an incident which saw an armed mob chase a man into Acland Burghley secondary school in Kentish Town. The two 19-year-old men were arrested for affray and possession of a firearm and both have been
TWO more teenagers have been arrested in connection with an incident which saw an armed mob chase a man into Acland Burghley secondary school in Kentish Town.
The two 19-year-old men were arrested for affray and possession of a firearm and both have been bailed to return to police in January.
This follows the arrest of Shinghai Musonza, 18 of Ospringe Road, on December 3. It has emerged the teenager was a student at Camden's La Swap sixth form consortium.
He has been charged with possession of a firearm and remains in custody, and will appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on February 14.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Tressey Clarke said: "Police have taken this incident extremely seriously and as a result of extensive enquiries, one man has been charged and a firearm recovered. Our investigation will continue and those who carry firearms in Camden will be swiftly brought to justice".
Enquires continue. Anyone with information should call Camden police on 020-7404 1212 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 4 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 5 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 8 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 9 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 10 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill