Teenagers arrested on gun charges in Kentish Town
TWO more teenagers have been arrested in connection with an incident which saw an armed mob chase a man into Acland Burghley secondary school in Kentish Town. The two 19-year-old men were arrested for affray and possession of a firearm and both have been
TWO more teenagers have been arrested in connection with an incident which saw an armed mob chase a man into Acland Burghley secondary school in Kentish Town.
The two 19-year-old men were arrested for affray and possession of a firearm and both have been bailed to return to police in January.
This follows the arrest of Shinghai Musonza, 18 of Ospringe Road, on December 3. It has emerged the teenager was a student at Camden's La Swap sixth form consortium.
He has been charged with possession of a firearm and remains in custody, and will appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on February 14.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Tressey Clarke said: "Police have taken this incident extremely seriously and as a result of extensive enquiries, one man has been charged and a firearm recovered. Our investigation will continue and those who carry firearms in Camden will be swiftly brought to justice".
Enquires continue. Anyone with information should call Camden police on 020-7404 1212 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 8 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'