Teenager stabbed outside Dartmouth Park nightclub
A TEENAGER was rushed to hospital after being knifed in the leg in a Dartmouth Park nightclub. The 19-year-old was stabbed at a party in the Dome on Dartmouth Park Hill around 12.50am last Saturday. Police and paramedics rushed to the club, which is fast
A TEENAGER was rushed to hospital after being knifed in the leg in a Dartmouth Park nightclub.
The 19-year-old was stabbed at a party in the Dome on Dartmouth Park Hill around 12.50am last Saturday. Police and paramedics rushed to the club, which is fast gaining a reputation among residents for being the cause of late-night disorder.
Officers cordoned off the footpath around the Boston pub while they cleared dozens of party goers from the scene and forensic teams searched for evidence.
A 17-year-old was arrested on Saturday morning in connection with the incident and is currently being held in custody.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Islington police said: "Detectives are investigating the circumstances of the incident and are appealing for anyone who was in or around the nightclub at the time of the incident to contact them."
Call DC James at Islington CID on 020-7421 0185 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre