Teenager stabbed outside Dartmouth Park nightclub
A TEENAGER was rushed to hospital after being knifed in the leg in a Dartmouth Park nightclub. The 19-year-old was stabbed at a party in the Dome on Dartmouth Park Hill around 12.50am last Saturday. Police and paramedics rushed to the club, which is fast
A TEENAGER was rushed to hospital after being knifed in the leg in a Dartmouth Park nightclub.
The 19-year-old was stabbed at a party in the Dome on Dartmouth Park Hill around 12.50am last Saturday. Police and paramedics rushed to the club, which is fast gaining a reputation among residents for being the cause of late-night disorder.
Officers cordoned off the footpath around the Boston pub while they cleared dozens of party goers from the scene and forensic teams searched for evidence.
A 17-year-old was arrested on Saturday morning in connection with the incident and is currently being held in custody.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Islington police said: "Detectives are investigating the circumstances of the incident and are appealing for anyone who was in or around the nightclub at the time of the incident to contact them."
Call DC James at Islington CID on 020-7421 0185 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 4 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 5 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 6 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 7 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 8 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 9 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers