Teenager stabbed after late-night brawl in Crouch End
A 19-year-old man was taken to hospital on Friday night after being stabbed in Crouch End. It is believed the man, who has not been named, was stabbed in the shoulder after a fight broke out among a group of youths. Police attended the scene at 10.12pm an
A 19-year-old man was taken to hospital on Friday night after being stabbed in Crouch End.
It is believed the man, who has not been named, was stabbed in the shoulder after a fight broke out among a group of youths.
Police attended the scene at 10.12pm and the victim was taken to the Whittington Hospital by ambulance.
Haringey Superintendent Graham Dean said: "Any incident of violence is a shock to local residents and we are working to engage with communities as an integral part of our fight against violent crime.
You may also want to watch:
"We would encourage any members of our community who have information in relation to violent crime to contact the police, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111. If you have information about anybody that has a weapon on them now, please dial 999... You could save a life."
"Our detectives are working extremely hard to solve crimes and catch offenders, and we are carrying out a broad range of tactics across the borough to consolidate the current reduction in knife crime and other violent offences in Haringey."
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 3 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 7 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 8 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
The suspect in this attack is described as being a black 15-year-old male. Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.