Teenager stabbed after late-night brawl in Crouch End
A 19-year-old man was taken to hospital on Friday night after being stabbed in Crouch End. It is believed the man, who has not been named, was stabbed in the shoulder after a fight broke out among a group of youths. Police attended the scene at 10.12pm an
A 19-year-old man was taken to hospital on Friday night after being stabbed in Crouch End.
It is believed the man, who has not been named, was stabbed in the shoulder after a fight broke out among a group of youths.
Police attended the scene at 10.12pm and the victim was taken to the Whittington Hospital by ambulance.
Haringey Superintendent Graham Dean said: "Any incident of violence is a shock to local residents and we are working to engage with communities as an integral part of our fight against violent crime.
"We would encourage any members of our community who have information in relation to violent crime to contact the police, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111. If you have information about anybody that has a weapon on them now, please dial 999... You could save a life."
"Our detectives are working extremely hard to solve crimes and catch offenders, and we are carrying out a broad range of tactics across the borough to consolidate the current reduction in knife crime and other violent offences in Haringey."
- 1 Camden recycling ‘indiscriminately’ contaminated as lorry issues persist
- 2 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 3 Seven north London gastropubs voted best in UK
- 4 Artist with autism gets purr of approval from Grayson Perry
- 5 'First public sculpture' of Mother of Methodism carved in East Finchley
- 6 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 7 Full fibre broadband rollout coming to Crouch End and Barking
- 8 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 9 Ramsey Court: Residents send letter to Gove in attempt to stop development
- 10 Boy, 14, charged following Harringay Sainsbury's stabbing
The suspect in this attack is described as being a black 15-year-old male. Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.