Teen cyclist shot in Regent’s Park
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy was shot in the foot while cycling through Regent’s Park.
The victim told police he was cycling around the grounds between 11.30pm and 12.30am on Monday when he was shot in the ankle.
Police said the shooting happened in or near Albany Street.
Officers were called to a north London hospital where staff were treating the 17-year-old – removing a bullet from his foot.
A police spokesman said: “His injuries were not life-threatening and he has been discharged from hospital.”
You may also want to watch:
Since the shooting police have launched an appeal for information.
Anyone who can help should call Det Con Simon Carson on 0207 230 9737 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 4 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 5 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 6 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 9 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 10 Hampstead Heath guru Diane is 'a lifeline' for women's walking group
No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.