Teen cyclist shot in Regent’s Park
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy was shot in the foot while cycling through Regent’s Park.
The victim told police he was cycling around the grounds between 11.30pm and 12.30am on Monday when he was shot in the ankle.
Police said the shooting happened in or near Albany Street.
Officers were called to a north London hospital where staff were treating the 17-year-old – removing a bullet from his foot.
A police spokesman said: “His injuries were not life-threatening and he has been discharged from hospital.”
You may also want to watch:
Since the shooting police have launched an appeal for information.
Anyone who can help should call Det Con Simon Carson on 0207 230 9737 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.