Teen cyclist shot in Regent’s Park
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy was shot in the foot while cycling through Regent’s Park.
The victim told police he was cycling around the grounds between 11.30pm and 12.30am on Monday when he was shot in the ankle.
Police said the shooting happened in or near Albany Street.
Officers were called to a north London hospital where staff were treating the 17-year-old – removing a bullet from his foot.
A police spokesman said: “His injuries were not life-threatening and he has been discharged from hospital.”
You may also want to watch:
Since the shooting police have launched an appeal for information.
Anyone who can help should call Det Con Simon Carson on 0207 230 9737 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 7 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 10 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.