Teen cyclist shot in Regent’s Park
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy was shot in the foot while cycling through Regent’s Park.
The victim told police he was cycling around the grounds between 11.30pm and 12.30am on Monday when he was shot in the ankle.
Police said the shooting happened in or near Albany Street.
Officers were called to a north London hospital where staff were treating the 17-year-old – removing a bullet from his foot.
A police spokesman said: “His injuries were not life-threatening and he has been discharged from hospital.”
You may also want to watch:
Since the shooting police have launched an appeal for information.
Anyone who can help should call Det Con Simon Carson on 0207 230 9737 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.