Tech company to bring £3million worth of jobs to Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
The UK’s fastest growing tech company it is to bring a £3million worth of jobs to Kentish Town this summer after launching a massive recruitment drive that will almost double its workforce.
MVF Global in Ryland Road will be hiring 100 new employees over the next few months.
The online digital publisher has increased its staff size by a staggering 50-fold in just five years.
It has also joined other tech firms to create the Kentish Cluster – a business group hoping to develop the start-up and technology sector in Kentish Town.
Titus Sharpe, chief executive of MVF Global, said: “One of the key catalysts for MVF’s growth is its staff and the huge amount of talent and innovation in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
“We have also focused on fast-growth industry sectors which can be internationalised, such as the solar industry and international transport and logistics.”
The company revealed 1,600 had applied for a digital marketing role advertised back in March while just over 1,000 sent in their CVs for a video editor role in May.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 5 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 6 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 9 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again