Tech company to bring £3million worth of jobs to Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
The UK’s fastest growing tech company it is to bring a £3million worth of jobs to Kentish Town this summer after launching a massive recruitment drive that will almost double its workforce.
MVF Global in Ryland Road will be hiring 100 new employees over the next few months.
The online digital publisher has increased its staff size by a staggering 50-fold in just five years.
It has also joined other tech firms to create the Kentish Cluster – a business group hoping to develop the start-up and technology sector in Kentish Town.
Titus Sharpe, chief executive of MVF Global, said: “One of the key catalysts for MVF’s growth is its staff and the huge amount of talent and innovation in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
“We have also focused on fast-growth industry sectors which can be internationalised, such as the solar industry and international transport and logistics.”
The company revealed 1,600 had applied for a digital marketing role advertised back in March while just over 1,000 sent in their CVs for a video editor role in May.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Gravestone is a reminder that slavery left its mark in north London
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate