Tech company to bring £3million worth of jobs to Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
The UK’s fastest growing tech company it is to bring a £3million worth of jobs to Kentish Town this summer after launching a massive recruitment drive that will almost double its workforce.
MVF Global in Ryland Road will be hiring 100 new employees over the next few months.
The online digital publisher has increased its staff size by a staggering 50-fold in just five years.
It has also joined other tech firms to create the Kentish Cluster – a business group hoping to develop the start-up and technology sector in Kentish Town.
Titus Sharpe, chief executive of MVF Global, said: “One of the key catalysts for MVF’s growth is its staff and the huge amount of talent and innovation in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
“We have also focused on fast-growth industry sectors which can be internationalised, such as the solar industry and international transport and logistics.”
The company revealed 1,600 had applied for a digital marketing role advertised back in March while just over 1,000 sent in their CVs for a video editor role in May.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 9 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 10 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing