Tech company to bring £3million worth of jobs to Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
The UK’s fastest growing tech company it is to bring a £3million worth of jobs to Kentish Town this summer after launching a massive recruitment drive that will almost double its workforce.
MVF Global in Ryland Road will be hiring 100 new employees over the next few months.
The online digital publisher has increased its staff size by a staggering 50-fold in just five years.
It has also joined other tech firms to create the Kentish Cluster – a business group hoping to develop the start-up and technology sector in Kentish Town.
Titus Sharpe, chief executive of MVF Global, said: “One of the key catalysts for MVF’s growth is its staff and the huge amount of talent and innovation in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
“We have also focused on fast-growth industry sectors which can be internationalised, such as the solar industry and international transport and logistics.”
The company revealed 1,600 had applied for a digital marketing role advertised back in March while just over 1,000 sent in their CVs for a video editor role in May.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end