Teacher bidding to raise £4,000 for Golders Green school with London Nightrider challenge
- Credit: Archant
A teacher is hoping to raise £4,000 for a special needs school in Golders Green with a 100km bike ride across London.
Miral Patani, 31, is taking part in the 2014 London Nightrider cycle ride from Alexandra Palace to Crystal Palace this weekend to support Kisharon Day School, in Finchley Road, Golders Green.
Ms Patani, who has worked at the school for two years, is part of a team of 18 cyclists raising money for Jewish special needs charity Kisharon in the cycle ride, set to run overnight from Saturday to Sunday.
The special needs teacher has already reached her personal target of raising £3,000 and now hopes to reach the £4,000 mark.
She said: “I have been so overwhelmed by the love, passion and commitment that Kisharon gives to each and every child in the school.
You may also want to watch:
“I am doing the race because it is a huge personal challenge, and it is a way for me to support all the great work they already do. I’m doing it for the kids!”
If you wish to support Ms Patani’s challenge, visit uk.virginmoneygiving.com/MiralPatani
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 4 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 5 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher