Mystery of black cab dumped in woods near Crouch End
- Credit: Archant
Mystery surrounds a taxi that has been dumped in woods behind Highgate Woods School near the North London Cricket Club.
Walkers found the cab yesterday evening at 6pm with the doors open, taxi light on and the "engine still warm."
It appeared to have been driven through trees and crashed into a tree stump.
The registration number is: LR56 ZGW. The badge number is 79472.
The Metropolitan Police and Transport for London have both been contacted.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see the taxi being dumped there, or know what happened? Contact the newsdesk on email@example.com or call 0207 433 0119.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes