Mystery of black cab dumped in woods near Crouch End
- Credit: Archant
Mystery surrounds a taxi that has been dumped in woods behind Highgate Woods School near the North London Cricket Club.
Walkers found the cab yesterday evening at 6pm with the doors open, taxi light on and the "engine still warm."
It appeared to have been driven through trees and crashed into a tree stump.
The registration number is: LR56 ZGW. The badge number is 79472.
The Metropolitan Police and Transport for London have both been contacted.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see the taxi being dumped there, or know what happened? Contact the newsdesk on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 433 0119.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 6 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 9 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's