Camden Council to hold ‘EU make Camden’ information evening for EU citizens in borough
- Credit: Archant
Camden Council is holding an information evening on Monday, for EU citizens living in the borough.
The event at Swiss Cottage Library will give EU citizens the chance to hear what is being done to manage the impact of Brexit, and for them to ask questions and get advice on their future.
The evening is free, and starts at 6.30pm.
Leader of the council, Georgia Gould said: “I want our EU residents to know that they are valued here in Camden and that we are here to support them thorough uncertain times.
“We’ll be helping residents to complete the settlement application process and working together as a community to support anybody feeling uncertain about what will happen after Brexit. We want our EU citizens to continue to call Camden their home and we will do everything possible to make sure that happens.”
To book your place, go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eu-make-camden-camdens-eu-citizens-summit-tickets-57114468914
You may also want to watch:
Are you an EU citizen living in Camden, Haringey or Barnet? The Ham&High would like to tell your story as you deal with how Brexit will affect you. Contact the newsdesk on 0207 433 0119 or email@example.com
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 3 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 8 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 9 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 10 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community