Camden Council to hold ‘EU make Camden’ information evening for EU citizens in borough
- Credit: Archant
Camden Council is holding an information evening on Monday, for EU citizens living in the borough.
The event at Swiss Cottage Library will give EU citizens the chance to hear what is being done to manage the impact of Brexit, and for them to ask questions and get advice on their future.
The evening is free, and starts at 6.30pm.
Leader of the council, Georgia Gould said: “I want our EU residents to know that they are valued here in Camden and that we are here to support them thorough uncertain times.
“We’ll be helping residents to complete the settlement application process and working together as a community to support anybody feeling uncertain about what will happen after Brexit. We want our EU citizens to continue to call Camden their home and we will do everything possible to make sure that happens.”
To book your place, go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eu-make-camden-camdens-eu-citizens-summit-tickets-57114468914
You may also want to watch:
Are you an EU citizen living in Camden, Haringey or Barnet? The Ham&High would like to tell your story as you deal with how Brexit will affect you. Contact the newsdesk on 0207 433 0119 or email@example.com
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 3 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 7 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 8 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses