Camden Council to hold ‘EU make Camden’ information evening for EU citizens in borough
- Credit: Archant
Camden Council is holding an information evening on Monday, for EU citizens living in the borough.
The event at Swiss Cottage Library will give EU citizens the chance to hear what is being done to manage the impact of Brexit, and for them to ask questions and get advice on their future.
The evening is free, and starts at 6.30pm.
Leader of the council, Georgia Gould said: “I want our EU residents to know that they are valued here in Camden and that we are here to support them thorough uncertain times.
“We’ll be helping residents to complete the settlement application process and working together as a community to support anybody feeling uncertain about what will happen after Brexit. We want our EU citizens to continue to call Camden their home and we will do everything possible to make sure that happens.”
To book your place, go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eu-make-camden-camdens-eu-citizens-summit-tickets-57114468914
You may also want to watch:
Are you an EU citizen living in Camden, Haringey or Barnet? The Ham&High would like to tell your story as you deal with how Brexit will affect you. Contact the newsdesk on 0207 433 0119 or email@example.com
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 5 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 6 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 7 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 8 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 9 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 10 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds