Swiss Cottage: Driver rescued from car after collision with lorry
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
A driver has been freed from a car after it crashed into a parked lorry in Swiss Cottage.
Police, paramedics and the fire brigade came to the rescue after the collision in Northways Parade this morning at 9.40am.
A spokesman for the Met said the driver was taken to hospital with injuries that are not deemed life-threatening or life-changing.
The London Ambulance Service said it sent an ambulance, incident response officer and a Hazardous Area Response team to the scene.
A man was treated on the spot and taken as a priority to a major trauma centre.
You may also want to watch:
Nearby College Crescent was closed temporarily but has since reopened.
There have been no arrests.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 6 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 9 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light