Swiss Cottage: Driver rescued from car after collision with lorry
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
A driver has been freed from a car after it crashed into a parked lorry in Swiss Cottage.
Police, paramedics and the fire brigade came to the rescue after the collision in Northways Parade this morning at 9.40am.
A spokesman for the Met said the driver was taken to hospital with injuries that are not deemed life-threatening or life-changing.
The London Ambulance Service said it sent an ambulance, incident response officer and a Hazardous Area Response team to the scene.
A man was treated on the spot and taken as a priority to a major trauma centre.
You may also want to watch:
Nearby College Crescent was closed temporarily but has since reopened.
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey