Swiss Cottage: Driver rescued from car after collision with lorry
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
A driver has been freed from a car after it crashed into a parked lorry in Swiss Cottage.
Police, paramedics and the fire brigade came to the rescue after the collision in Northways Parade this morning at 9.40am.
A spokesman for the Met said the driver was taken to hospital with injuries that are not deemed life-threatening or life-changing.
The London Ambulance Service said it sent an ambulance, incident response officer and a Hazardous Area Response team to the scene.
A man was treated on the spot and taken as a priority to a major trauma centre.
Nearby College Crescent was closed temporarily but has since reopened.
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Bus collides with lamppost in Muswell Hill crash
- 2 Stephen Mangan has Crouch End pupils 'in stitches'
- 3 Developer told to dig up granite slabs at Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 4 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 5 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 6 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 7 Deliveroo puts in retrospective application for permanent 'dark kitchen'
- 8 Villa Bianca brings the Christmas cheer to Hampstead
- 9 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 10 Infected Blood Inquiry: Transfusion centre was 'disaster zone'