Sven Badzak: Two more arrested on suspicion of murder
- Credit: Jasna Badzak
Police have arrested two more men on suspicion of the murder of Sven Badzak.
The 22-year-old, who lived at his mother's home in Maida Vale and his grandmother's in West Hampstead, was killed in Willesden Lane, Kilburn on February 6.
A 16-year-old was also stabbed - and remains in hospital in a stable condition.
On February 14, a 20-year-old man was arrested, and a 19-year-old was then detained on February 15. Both remain in custody.
Two teenagers, 17 and 16, were previously arrested and both have been released on bail.
You may also want to watch:
Over the weekend Det Insp Mark Wrigley said the investigation was "making good progress", but urged the public to help.
He said: "We want to identify further suspects and are appealing for the public’s help. Were you in the area at the time? Did you see or hear anything?
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 3 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 7 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 8 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 9 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 10 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
"If so, I would urge you to get in touch. Any detail, no matter how small, could help us."
To share any information, pictures or video, call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 5580/06Feb.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.