Strictly star Kristina waltzes off with new car
- Credit: Archant
Strictly Come Dancing star Kristina Rihanoff was dancing with joy as she picked up a new car in Hampstead.
The 38-year-old dancer chose a silver VW Golf Match from the Alan Day showroom behind the 02 centre in Finchley Road.
Before she waltzed off with her new car she found time for a quick twirl with managing director Paul Tanner.
Kristina, who has not owned a car before, said: “I’m very excited, it’s a beautiful car and I decided it was about time I got one so I can get around town more easily.
“This will be my first time driving in the UK. I’m a bit nervous about driving in the rush hour because the roads can get a little crazy but I’m sure I will quickly get the hang of it. “
You may also want to watch:
She test drove several cars before finally deciding on the model.
Mr Tanner said: “We have never had anyone pirouette on the showroom floor before – I think Kristina likes the car.“
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 5 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 6 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 10 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
Kristina partnered 53-year-old Irish singer Daniel O’Donnell in this year’s Strictly Come Dancing series.
The pair were the third couple to be voted off after losing the dance-off to television presenter Kirsty Gallacher in October.