Strictly star Kristina waltzes off with new car
- Credit: Archant
Strictly Come Dancing star Kristina Rihanoff was dancing with joy as she picked up a new car in Hampstead.
The 38-year-old dancer chose a silver VW Golf Match from the Alan Day showroom behind the 02 centre in Finchley Road.
Before she waltzed off with her new car she found time for a quick twirl with managing director Paul Tanner.
Kristina, who has not owned a car before, said: “I’m very excited, it’s a beautiful car and I decided it was about time I got one so I can get around town more easily.
“This will be my first time driving in the UK. I’m a bit nervous about driving in the rush hour because the roads can get a little crazy but I’m sure I will quickly get the hang of it. “
You may also want to watch:
She test drove several cars before finally deciding on the model.
Mr Tanner said: “We have never had anyone pirouette on the showroom floor before – I think Kristina likes the car.“
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
- 7 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 8 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 9 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 10 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
Kristina partnered 53-year-old Irish singer Daniel O’Donnell in this year’s Strictly Come Dancing series.
The pair were the third couple to be voted off after losing the dance-off to television presenter Kirsty Gallacher in October.