Strictly star Kristina waltzes off with new car
- Credit: Archant
Strictly Come Dancing star Kristina Rihanoff was dancing with joy as she picked up a new car in Hampstead.
The 38-year-old dancer chose a silver VW Golf Match from the Alan Day showroom behind the 02 centre in Finchley Road.
Before she waltzed off with her new car she found time for a quick twirl with managing director Paul Tanner.
Kristina, who has not owned a car before, said: “I’m very excited, it’s a beautiful car and I decided it was about time I got one so I can get around town more easily.
“This will be my first time driving in the UK. I’m a bit nervous about driving in the rush hour because the roads can get a little crazy but I’m sure I will quickly get the hang of it. “
You may also want to watch:
She test drove several cars before finally deciding on the model.
Mr Tanner said: “We have never had anyone pirouette on the showroom floor before – I think Kristina likes the car.“
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 7 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 8 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 9 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 10 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
Kristina partnered 53-year-old Irish singer Daniel O’Donnell in this year’s Strictly Come Dancing series.
The pair were the third couple to be voted off after losing the dance-off to television presenter Kirsty Gallacher in October.