Stranded woman rescued from flat fire in Camden
- Credit: sub
A woman was rescued by firefighters from a fire in a block of flats in Camden last night.
Three fire engines from Euston, Soho and West Hampstead fire stations rushed to the fire in Arlington Road just after 4pm.
Fire crews helped the woman out of the building via an internal staircase.
She was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation by the London Ambulance Service.
Fourteen other people left the building before the arrival of the Brigade.
You may also want to watch:
Part of a flat on the third floor was damaged and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 4 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 7 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 8 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 9 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 10 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque