Stranded woman rescued from flat fire in Camden
- Credit: sub
A woman was rescued by firefighters from a fire in a block of flats in Camden last night.
Three fire engines from Euston, Soho and West Hampstead fire stations rushed to the fire in Arlington Road just after 4pm.
Fire crews helped the woman out of the building via an internal staircase.
She was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation by the London Ambulance Service.
Fourteen other people left the building before the arrival of the Brigade.
You may also want to watch:
Part of a flat on the third floor was damaged and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 5 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 8 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue