Stone cold sober when I spotted UFO over Highgate
HAVE any of your readers reported seeing what looked like a space ship over Aylmer Road (A1) on the East Finchley/Highgate border? I observed such a craft on the evening of Sunday March 29 between the hours of 21.40 until 22.40. It was shaped like the bac
HAVE any of your readers reported seeing what looked like a space ship over Aylmer Road (A1) on the East Finchley/Highgate border? I observed such a craft on the evening of Sunday March 29 between the hours of 21.40 until 22.40. It was shaped like the back of Concorde with flat fish white lights at rear and green and red lights which were switched on and off at time.
And before you ask - I was stone cold sober.
When it took off the noise was deafening. No aircraft makes a noise like that as it flew over my flat. Hopefully someone else can verify my story, but I have no doubt of what I saw. The noise and speed as it flew over my flat were like no other craft that uses the air space as it flew towards Crouch End.
There must be an explanation of some kind. Not many craft wait stationary in the sky for this length of time and then take off at such speed and noise.
You may also want to watch:
Perhaps someone else will come forward. Everyone thinks you have been on the booze or crazy. I am neither of these, I know what I saw.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
North Hill, N6
DID YOU SEE IT? EMAIL email@example.com