Stone cold sober when I spotted UFO over Highgate
HAVE any of your readers reported seeing what looked like a space ship over Aylmer Road (A1) on the East Finchley/Highgate border? I observed such a craft on the evening of Sunday March 29 between the hours of 21.40 until 22.40. It was shaped like the bac
HAVE any of your readers reported seeing what looked like a space ship over Aylmer Road (A1) on the East Finchley/Highgate border? I observed such a craft on the evening of Sunday March 29 between the hours of 21.40 until 22.40. It was shaped like the back of Concorde with flat fish white lights at rear and green and red lights which were switched on and off at time.
And before you ask - I was stone cold sober.
When it took off the noise was deafening. No aircraft makes a noise like that as it flew over my flat. Hopefully someone else can verify my story, but I have no doubt of what I saw. The noise and speed as it flew over my flat were like no other craft that uses the air space as it flew towards Crouch End.
There must be an explanation of some kind. Not many craft wait stationary in the sky for this length of time and then take off at such speed and noise.
You may also want to watch:
Perhaps someone else will come forward. Everyone thinks you have been on the booze or crazy. I am neither of these, I know what I saw.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 5 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 9 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 10 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
North Hill, N6
DID YOU SEE IT? EMAIL email@example.com