Exclusive: Dolce & Gabbana founder buys Primrose Hill home wanted by Hollywood couple
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Italian designer Stefano Gabbana, co-founder of global fashion brand Dolce & Gabbana, has bought a luxury Primrose Hill home after a bidding war with Hollywood couple Sam and Aaron Taylor-Johnson.
Milan-based Mr Gabbana purchased the luxury home in Regent’s Park Road, valued at £15.5million, from company Westheath Projects Limited, according to Land Registry documents.
It is understood that the billionaire fashion mogul had been locked in a fierce bidding battle with artist and film director Ms Taylor-Johnson and her actor husband, who already live in Primrose Hill.
But Mr Gabbana is believed to have finally outbid the couple last month to secure the home.
The 51-year-old set up luxury international fashion house Dolce & Gabbana with former partner Domenico Dolce.
You may also want to watch:
They split romantically after 23 years in 2005 but continue to run their business together.
Ms Taylor-Johnson recently directed the film adaptation of erotic romance novel Fifty Shades of Grey, due for release next year.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music event for 'healthy hedonists'
- 5 Driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police - Porsche seized
- 6 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 7 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
- 8 Planning application nears for Murphy's Yard redevelopment
- 9 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 10 Mikel Arteta must trust Gabriel Martinelli against Villarreal