Exclusive: Dolce & Gabbana founder buys Primrose Hill home wanted by Hollywood couple
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Italian designer Stefano Gabbana, co-founder of global fashion brand Dolce & Gabbana, has bought a luxury Primrose Hill home after a bidding war with Hollywood couple Sam and Aaron Taylor-Johnson.
Milan-based Mr Gabbana purchased the luxury home in Regent’s Park Road, valued at £15.5million, from company Westheath Projects Limited, according to Land Registry documents.
It is understood that the billionaire fashion mogul had been locked in a fierce bidding battle with artist and film director Ms Taylor-Johnson and her actor husband, who already live in Primrose Hill.
But Mr Gabbana is believed to have finally outbid the couple last month to secure the home.
The 51-year-old set up luxury international fashion house Dolce & Gabbana with former partner Domenico Dolce.
You may also want to watch:
They split romantically after 23 years in 2005 but continue to run their business together.
Ms Taylor-Johnson recently directed the film adaptation of erotic romance novel Fifty Shades of Grey, due for release next year.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 9 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 10 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'