Exclusive: Dolce & Gabbana founder buys Primrose Hill home wanted by Hollywood couple
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Italian designer Stefano Gabbana, co-founder of global fashion brand Dolce & Gabbana, has bought a luxury Primrose Hill home after a bidding war with Hollywood couple Sam and Aaron Taylor-Johnson.
Milan-based Mr Gabbana purchased the luxury home in Regent’s Park Road, valued at £15.5million, from company Westheath Projects Limited, according to Land Registry documents.
It is understood that the billionaire fashion mogul had been locked in a fierce bidding battle with artist and film director Ms Taylor-Johnson and her actor husband, who already live in Primrose Hill.
But Mr Gabbana is believed to have finally outbid the couple last month to secure the home.
The 51-year-old set up luxury international fashion house Dolce & Gabbana with former partner Domenico Dolce.
You may also want to watch:
They split romantically after 23 years in 2005 but continue to run their business together.
Ms Taylor-Johnson recently directed the film adaptation of erotic romance novel Fifty Shades of Grey, due for release next year.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 8 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'