Exclusive: Dolce & Gabbana founder buys Primrose Hill home wanted by Hollywood couple
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Italian designer Stefano Gabbana, co-founder of global fashion brand Dolce & Gabbana, has bought a luxury Primrose Hill home after a bidding war with Hollywood couple Sam and Aaron Taylor-Johnson.
Milan-based Mr Gabbana purchased the luxury home in Regent’s Park Road, valued at £15.5million, from company Westheath Projects Limited, according to Land Registry documents.
It is understood that the billionaire fashion mogul had been locked in a fierce bidding battle with artist and film director Ms Taylor-Johnson and her actor husband, who already live in Primrose Hill.
But Mr Gabbana is believed to have finally outbid the couple last month to secure the home.
The 51-year-old set up luxury international fashion house Dolce & Gabbana with former partner Domenico Dolce.
You may also want to watch:
They split romantically after 23 years in 2005 but continue to run their business together.
Ms Taylor-Johnson recently directed the film adaptation of erotic romance novel Fifty Shades of Grey, due for release next year.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 5 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 8 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub