Made In Chelsea stars among guests at Hampstead gallery’s Kate Moss at the Savoy show
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A Hampstead photography gallery has hosted a star-studded exhibition at the world-famous Savoy hotel to celebrate the 40th birthday of supermodel Kate Moss.
Showbiz personalities filled the prestigious River Room at the five-star hotel in the Strand last night for Zebra One Gallery’s Kate Moss at the Savoy exhibition.
The gallery, based in Perrin’s Court, showcased 12 original images of Kate Moss shot by a host of top photographers, including Mario Testino, Kate Garner and Mick Rock, to mark the supermodel’s 40th birthday on January 16.
Among the guests at the show, which attracted a large pack of paparazzi, was photographer Garner, model Sophie Anderton, actress Tamzin Outhwaite and TV personality Arlene Phillips, who lives in Belsize Park.
Stars of reality television show Made In Chelsea were also out in force for the special exhibition.
You may also want to watch:
The show’s best-known star, Spencer Matthews, quaffed glasses of complimentary wine while fashion columnist Rosie Fortescue posed for photographers in a striking coral dress and gold-studded stilettos.
Former cast members of the BAFTA-winning show, Kimberley Garner and Hugo Taylor, also attended the charity bash.
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 4 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 5 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 6 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 9 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
Zebra One Gallery owner Gabrielle du Plooy, 38, was joined on the night by her assistant Rachel Howlett, 21, whose mother, former All Saints singer Natalie Appleton, was also in attendance.
There was also a live auction of photographs in aid of children’s hospice Shooting Star CHASE, which cares for children and teenagers who are not expected to reach their 19th birthday.
The unexpected star lot was a photograph of a young Moss donated by photographer Garner on the night, which prompted a short bidding war between two determined buyers.