Starlet O'Hara predicts problems for Villa
JAMIE O Hara believes Aston Villa are not yet a top four side – and predicts Spurs can spring a surprise in Sunday s clash at Villa Park. Tottenham go into the game exactly 20 points behind Martin O Neill s outfit, who are in the last Champions League spo
JAMIE O'Hara believes Aston Villa are not yet a top four side - and predicts Spurs can spring a surprise in Sunday's clash at Villa Park.
Tottenham go into the game exactly 20 points behind Martin O'Neill's outfit, who are in the last Champions League spot, but O'Hara feels the Lilywhites can build on their recent momentum in the league.
Harry Redknapp's men are unbeaten in the past four league games and are up to 12th place in the table following Saturday's 1-1 draw at Sunderland.
"Villa have had a great season but I would not class them as a top four side just yet," O'Hara exclusively told Ham&High Sports Editor Pat Mooney.
You may also want to watch:
Read the full exclusive interview in this week's Ham&High, out today.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United